Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
thread

30c each lets part motheryfuckers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Germstore posted:

5.7% ABV? Did it come with a complimentary box of tampons?

No

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
It tastes like vodka with springwater with some fruit juice. Not very fizzy or sweet. its delicious.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
id have like to have one of these with my last meal if i were ever to be killed by the government - its tasty

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Heres ehat i git left

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Im really enjoying these vodka drinks. theyre delicious

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Im going to bed, enjoy your abolut botaniks: fuckasses

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Sometimes i drink moonshine sometimes i drink out of date Absolut Botanik bottles

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
"Berry and pear" is the flavour. I cant remember what it tasted like because I drank em all and today is a new day

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
GBS you seem to have some 'hang-ups' regarding booze. Heres my view: Booze is booze and i like to drink it.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

notZaar posted:

Oh boy, another gbs alky. Sure it's fun now until your inevitable detox banme thread.

Ive already detoxed and am no longer a danger to myself or others

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

How does alcohol go out of date?

It dosent go out of date in the like "This is poisonous" way but the quality can degrade past its 'ideal' specifications. For example sometimes the lid is hard to open cause its kind of crusted on. It might be more/less fizzy than its sposed to be. Things like that. Bacteria can also affect alcohol below a certain percentage. If the liquor is in a plastic bottle the plastic may degrade. Theres plenty of reasons I could go on and on.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Im gonna make some moonshine today but first I gotta find a container to empty my moonshine jugs into. I need them for moonshining but they already are full of moonshine.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Doctor Schnabel posted:

wait 30c as in 30 cents??

Yeah. So uh like 25c USD

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Solice Kirsk posted:

Put them in your stomach.

I just finished watering it down its 6 litres of 40% now. I cant fit that in my stomach and if i did id probably be in a bit of a state.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

a dog from hell posted:

I would kill for some 30c booze, good find OP.

Im sending you positive energy hoping that you will encounter some out of date booze.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
HOly crap i just found another Absolut Bonanik in the fridge

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
There are no more Absolut Botaniks. next is Smirnoff Apple Elderflower & Soda. pictures incoming. mods please change thread title.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

mdm posted:

this thread is about vodka right?

hell i cant remember what happened 10 minutes ago

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
This one is a bit sweet for my taste. They shoulda just gone with elderflower. Definitely inferior to the Absolut product.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Okay this smirnoff drink isnt good im going back to moonshine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

social vegan posted:

drat why does thi flower taste so old

• Locked thread