Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa

Ginette Reno posted:

I think only the top 6 teams make it, so it's actually pretty anti climatic because #6 has all but clinched.

in the LSL the top 8 make it though.

oh yeah, you're right, I was thinking of LSL. Never mind then, that's a bummer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa

Gobias Ind. posted:

Getting killed by Steve Mason and the 17th place team in LSL knocked me down to 9th and might end up costing me a playoff spot.

sorry

if it makes you feel better, my team imploded even though I have some extremely good forwards because Varlamov and Mason were/are either dead or sucked rear end all year. Picking first overall blows, I missed out on all the good goalies and definitely picked the wrong goalies when I had my chances.

Jamwad Hilder fucked around with this message at 17:27 on Mar 6, 2017

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa

Veskit posted:

Now that I think about it yeah there are at least 20 goalies gone by the time it gets back to you huh?

Yeah, and I took Varlamov because he's a good goalie. I think we all knew the Avs were going to be bad, but I didn't think they'd be as bad as they are. Steve Mason was my other goalie and I figured the Flyers would at least be ok and he'd put up reasonable numbers. Nope.

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa
I didn't realize how much goaltending sunk me in HHL until today when I looked at head to head stats and found out I had the league worst category in every single category. I guess that's what a mediocre Rinne and holding on to Brian Elliott for too long will do to you.

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa
playing for the championship in HHL! Well, it's the championship of the loser bracket, but whatever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa
Another HHL year down the toilet :mad:

Gaudreau and Fosberg go back into the draft pool next year too. I can't keep them anymore. Luckily I drafted well so I'll have some good keepers to replace them.

• Locked thread