Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.

T-Bone posted:

I renewed everyone in the LSL/HHL. No set draft dates yet but they'll be as close to the start of the season as possible.

Keepers are due October 3rd for the HHL. After that I'll have to find a new manager.

I'll make a list of ineligible keepers later on.

e: I'm considering making all of the LSL managers post here / on Yahoo? What do you guys think about that? I figure at least 4-5 guys are probably MIA.

I'm Coatsey's Corner and am in fact still in for LSL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.
I'll keep that Thursday night open so any time after work is good by me (i'm east coast though)

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.
I'm Quid Provorov Quo now, tho we'll see if that name lasts

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.
I think I can LSL draft Thursday/Friday/Saturday, and i guess i prefer thursday but i'll do whatever the most people can do

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.
i can't remember how long LSL usually takes, but as long as the majority of it is done before 10 I'm fine with that

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.
LSL draft, h*ck yeah

1. (17) Ben Bishop G
2. (24) Claude Giroux C
3. (57) Phil Kessel RW
4. (64) Drew Doughty D
5. (97) Tyler Toffoli C,RW
6. (104) Chris Kreider LW
7. (137) Jakob Silfverberg RW
8. (144) Jussi Jokinen LW
9. (177) Marc-Edouard Vlasic D
10. (184) Nino Niederreiter RW
11. (217) Sean Couturier C
12. (224) Antti Raanta G
13. (257) Jacob Trouba D
14. (264) Lee Stempniak LW,RW
15. (297) Travis Konecny C
16. (304) Drew Stafford RW
17. (337) Ryan Ellis D
18. (344) Michael Frolik C,RW
19. (377) Shea Theodore D
20. (384) Michael Del Zotto D
21. (417) Mark Streit D
22. (424) Philipp Grubauer G
23. (457) Joe Colborne C

Sure hope that Del Zotto pick works out in a month or two

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.
My Cooter/Konecny bet is already paying off :smug:

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.
Kreider lookin' like a hell of a pickup for me so far, even if he is a Ranger sonuvabitch

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.
Getting Konecny and Cooter fuckin' inflated my point totals, wow. I can't imagine I keep this up

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.
My LSL team is doing unsustainably well over the first two weeks and it scares me

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.

Ginette Reno posted:

Hanging onto Trouba finally paid off. I was getting antsy about it.

Now hopefully Winnipeg doesn't give him poo poo minutes.

oh thank gently caress I was just going through that drop debate again

Also it looks like my brief period in the LSL sunshine came to an end on the back of goalie requirements, lol

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.
Swapping one guy on and another guy off IR is so much harder in this UI than it needs to be, goddamn

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.
LSL goalies, baby, you better have 3

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.
2 weeks in a row I've had 0 goalie games played by Thursday in LSL and then came out winning or even sweeping the goalie categories by the end of the week

Antti Raanta has been such a clutch pickup, goddamn

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.
January injury season is great, and I love it

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.
Being well over .500 by this point in the season is setting me up for my best LSL season ever, where I'll probably finish at best in 10th place

But hey, it's improvement

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.
Meanwhile Ben Bishop being traded into being a backup basically ends all hope of even starting to climb for me. Not that I had a great shot to begin with but incredibly rip

• Locked thread