Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

I'm back to finish 18th in LSL. Let's go.

Currently Connaut Find Server. Might change to Gagner West or something else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Teemu Pokemon posted:

I'll take open spots in whatever league(s) akickassduke@gmail.com for invites

Have you found a place to play yet? I may let you have my spot in LSL- I don't know if I can do either Thursday or Sunday for a draft and am not doing another Team Autodraft like the first time I played.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Jamwad Hilder posted:

My problem with weekend drafts is that a lot of people travel or have plans, and I'd imagine that's especially the case this weekend since it's Columbus Day/Canadian Thanksgiving on Monday.

For ^that^ reason, if the LSL draft stays Monday, I'm in, but I may duck out otherwise- I'm going to New Orleans tomorrow through Sunday night and would be on an airplane in the middle of a Sunday draft slot.

e- Fuckin'...on second thought, that may not work either. Adulting sometimes, man. :negative:

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 03:58 on Oct 4, 2016

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

T-Bone, if I bail out of LSL for a year, is it going to mess anything up with the league? I may get home from New Orleans on Sunday night only to literally turn around Monday to go check on our family's house in Daytona.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

T-Bone posted:

I'd need to find a replacement asap because you can't draft with an odd number of teams.

Ok, I'll stay in- if I make the draft, I do & if not, I'll just roll with Team Autodraft.

I'm in as Gagner West.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Gagner West/Team Autodraft/Here Be Free Points:
1. (9) Johnny Gaudreau (Cgy - LW)
2. (32) Corey Perry (Anh - RW)
3. (49) Nikita Kucherov (TB - RW)
4. (72) James Neal (Nsh - RW)
5. (89) John Carlson (Was - D)
6. (112) Zach Parise (Min - LW)
7. (129) Jonathan Huberdeau (Fla - LW)
8. (152) Rasmus Ristolainen (Buf - D)
9. (169) Brent Seabrook (Chi - D)
10. (192) Justin Williams (Was - RW)
11. (209) Joonas Donskoi (SJ - RW)
12. (232) Dylan Strome (Ari - C)
13. (249) Cam Fowler (Anh - D)
14. (272) Olli Maatta (Pit - D)
15. (289) Ryan Pulock (NYI - D)
16. (312) Matt Moulson (Buf - LW)
17. (329) Jimmy Howard (Det - G)
18. (352) Jori Lehtera (StL - C)
19. (369) Curtis McElhinney (Cls - G)
20. (392) Anton Forsberg (Cls - G)
21. (409) Cody Eakin (Dal - C)
22. (432) Marian Gaborik (LA - RW)
23. (449) Dennis Wideman (Cgy - D)

That's...actually much better than the last time I had to autodraft, I have to say. There are some pretty nice wingers there, a couple nice D, and then there's the rest of it.

If I put any effort into this at all, I'd like Huberdeau to be healthy, but that's not the case.

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 00:42 on Oct 12, 2016

• Locked thread