Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
deadEd
Feb 20, 2001
Back for LOLHL and LSL.

btw, LSL is set for keepers again for some reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deadEd
Feb 20, 2001
Yeah, same on missing LOLHL - guess I forgot to set my Yahoo reminder for it. I'll be at the LSL one for sure tomorrow.

deadEd
Feb 20, 2001
I don't even pretend to know how I feel about my LSL drafts. Everything below like the 12th round will probably end up being replaced from the wire at some point anyway. Really surprised I snagged Holtby at #11, feels like everyone forgot this is the Goalie-centric league.

Hot Dog Police
1. (11) Braden Holtby (Was - G)
2. (30) Tuukka Rask (Bos - G)
3. (51) Sean Monahan (Cgy - C)
4. (70) Oliver Ekman-Larsson (Ari - D)
5. (91) Jordan Eberle (Edm - RW)
6. (110) T.J. Oshie (Was - RW)
7. (131) James van Riemsdyk (Tor - LW)
8. (150) Adam Henrique (NJ - C)
9. (171) Kyle Turris (Ott - C)
10. (190) Scott Hartnell (Cls - LW)
11. (211) Tyler Ennis (Buf - C,LW)
12. (230) Elias Lindholm (Car - C,RW)
13. (251) Eric Staal (Min - C)
14. (270) Mathieu Perreault (Wpg - C,LW)
15. (291) Blake Comeau (Col - LW)
16. (310) Luke Schenn (Ari - D)
17. (331) Alexei Emelin (Mon - D)
18. (350) Andrew Hammond (Ott - G)
19. (371) Nikita Zaitsev (Tor - D)
20. (390) Josh Gorges (Buf - D)
21. (411) Darnell Nurse (Edm - D)
22. (430) Scott Wilson (Pit - C,LW)
23. (451) Jared McCann (Fla - C)

deadEd
Feb 20, 2001
Ahh gotta love these first couple of weeks when I remember the hard way how fantasy hockey even works. Might end up leaving 2 shutouts on my bench in LSL because I forgot that any IR activity has to be done the day before to count for that day.

deadEd
Feb 20, 2001
Barring some kind of miracle win this week I'm going to go from winning LSL last year to missing the playoffs this year. Icy cold start for pretty much all of my forwards hurt me and by the time they picked it up, Rask decided that he was going to mark 2017 by playing sub-.900 hockey.

My LOLHL team is doing okay, though having that one autodrafted on account of my dumb rear end not even setting a reminder for the draft kinda takes the joy out of it.

• Locked thread