Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE
I'll be back in LSL and HHL.

Keepers for HHL, all were FA pickups last season:

John Gibson ($1-$2)
Rasmus Ristolainen ($1-$2) - will change this one if it seems like he won't be signing
Brendan Gallagher ($1-$2)
Kyle Turris ($1-$2)

toe knee hand fucked around with this message at 03:37 on Sep 20, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE
I'm As Gudas It Gets in HHL and Le-Tang Clan in LSL.

toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE
Wheeler wouldn't be eligible to keep, would he?

I don't think Barrie is that great in this league because he doesn't rack up many hits and blocks.

I'd probably go with Reinhart or Nylander but hold off on making the decision between them until you get a sense from pre-season how they're going to be used.

But then again, I do gravitate towards cheap keepers.

toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE
Yea, cheap keeper goalies are nice. I'm super stoked about John Gibson. Maybe things'll be clearer about Tampa's goalieing before our draft.

toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE

T-Bone posted:

If the PST guys in that league can go earlier I'm up for it.

I'm PST and could do 8 but no earlier.

toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE
Updated keepers for As Gudas It Gets

John Gibson
Brendan Gallagher
Kyle Turris
Sean Couturier

All were FA pick-ups last season so cost $2.

toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE
LSL on the weekend could solve the "long rear end draft that needs to work for people in different time zones" problem.

The idea of doing both at the same time scares me, my lovely computer and my dodgy Internet connection.

toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE
Oh right, forgot about that.

If we were to try them at the same time, HHL should start half an hour early (or LSL should pause for half an hour but I dunno if Yahoo will let you do that) since that's the most important/busy part of HHL.

toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE

Yaya posted:

Kyle Connor, Dion Phaneuf, and Alex Goligoski were a combined -16 and I'm wondering if I may have underestimated the importance of +/- in LSL

You can punt a category and still do well. Also, early season, etc etc.

genki posted:

Now I'm re-reconsidering whether I should have given up Johnson for Nash. Right now I'm thinking Johnson has more category value at C and more upside long term. Ah well, let's see how it goes. Early season tinkering... picking up extra C shouldn't have made me move for a LW. Even if my LW options aren't great.

I think you're getting the better end of that deal so don't second guess yourself tooo much.

toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE
I'm leading LSL mainly on the strength of Cam Talbot, so that's definitely sustainable.

toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE
If I beat T-Bone this week I might be a buyer. Finally my team is getting healthy.

toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE
So relieved I edged out Veskit for the second bye in HHL, got a lot of injuries which will hopefully heal up soon.

toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE

T-Bone posted:

He has too many guys going I think, I don't think I'll hold on to blocks either. Crawford's bad week did me in.

Yep. Just couldn't keep up with my dynamic duo of Cam Talbot and Thomas Greiss.

Shows you don't really have to fall for the goalie rush in LSL, if you get lucky.

toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE
I'm in the finals in both LSL and HHL, would be nice to get a win finally. I've finished 2nd or 3rd in each of them since I joined.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE

mentholmoose posted:

Man, this LSL final was a bloodbath. :smith:

Maybe next year I'll get the gold. Congrats to Toe Knee Hand on it.

Thank you. I would like to dedicate this victory to Cam Talbot and *shudders* Brad Marchand.

LSL was close this year, no real dominant team.

toe knee hand fucked around with this message at 20:25 on Apr 3, 2017

• Locked thread