Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks

T-Bone posted:

So yeah post here on Yahoo! if you want to play in the LSL next season.

My first time taking part in the Fantasy Hockey stuff. Should I PM you an e-mail?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks

T-Bone posted:

If the PST guys in that league can go earlier I'm up for it.

Assuming I get in after inactives are booted, I wouldn't be available until Saturday. If that's too much of an inconvenience I don't mind sitting out.

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks

Yaya posted:

Assuming I get in after inactives are booted, I wouldn't be available until Saturday. If that's too much of an inconvenience I don't mind sitting out.

Never mind this I'm unavailable for like, a week. Take my name off the "People who would like to join if there are any spots." for LSL

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
Jesus christ my schedule has changed like, 3 times in the past three days. I actually am available for Saturday now so if the LSL draft is moved for then I can do it.

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks

T-Bone posted:

sent

It's looking to me like like it will stay on Thursday or move to Monday.

e: The thing with Crosby that I don't like is he didn't know that Sid could be kept after being dropped. If he had known the rule he wouldn't have done it. I don't know if we need a can't cut list but some kind of manager override by vote would be nice.

Monday works, too.

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks

T-Bone posted:

Tentatively moved the LSL draft to Monday at 8:00 EST (one hour before HHL) Please let me know if that's super horrible for you.

Sent you an invite to the LSL. Do you want a HHL invite too?

Thanks. I'm at the Combination Sbisa Hutton Taco Bell

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
My first ever LSL draft and I understand the insanity now. I think it turned alright, even though I have a lot of gamble picks like Rodin/Ho-Sang/Kyle Connor

SbisaHuttonTacoBell
1. (10) Joe Pavelski (SJ - C,RW)
2. (31) Jake Allen (StL - G)
3. (50) Jack Eichel (Buf - C)
4. (71) Max Pacioretty (Mon - LW)
5. (90) Milan Lucic (Edm - LW)
6. (111) Dion Phaneuf (Ott - D)
7. (130) Kevin Shattenkirk (StL - D)
8. (151) Mark Stone (Ott - RW)
9. (170) Bobby Ryan (Ott - RW)
10. (191) Kyle Connor (Wpg - LW)
11. (210) Cam Ward (Car - G)
12. (231) Alex Goligoski (Ari - D)
13. (250) Bo Horvat (Van - C)
14. (271) Anton Rodin (Van - RW)
15. (290) Roman Polak (Tor - D)
16. (311) Zach Bogosian (Buf - D)
17. (330) Mike Fisher (Nsh - C)
18. (351) Joshua Ho-Sang (NYI - C,RW)
19. (370) Jake Gardiner (Tor - D)
20. (391) Sven Baertschi (Van - LW)
21. (410) Dale Weise (Phi - RW)
22. (431) Ben Hutton (Van - D)
23. (450) Ondrej Pavelec (Wpg - G)

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
Jack Eichel out 4-6 weeks and my inaugural LSL season is off to a rousing start

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks

Teemu Pokemon posted:

I really need a goalie getting Zatkoff would've been a huge deal for me

[The monkey's paw curls. Me, carrying a Cam Ward, appears in front of you.]

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
Kyle Connor, Dion Phaneuf, and Alex Goligoski were a combined -16 and I'm wondering if I may have underestimated the importance of +/- in LSL

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks

Vicas posted:

My LSL team is doing unsustainably well over the first two weeks and it scares me

I'm not getting nearly as stomped in our matchup as I thought I was, considering the score was 14-0 for like, the entire week until Thursday

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
I genuinely believe I might be 2-0 in LSL if Jack Eichel didn't get injured so I'll just be over here, sad.

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
The first month for Sbisa Hutton Taco Bell was so bad that I'm leading 11-2 and if this score holds up I'd still be 10 games under .500

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
I love how I took Jack Eichel off IR at like, noon PST and put him in my lineup but it doesn't put him in until tomorrow for some reason. He has two points tonight, too.

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
I'm pretty happy with Allen/Ward as my goaltending tandem at the moment. Ward's been surprisingly good this year and is actually carrying most of the weight in my goaltending matchups.

Pavelec was my last pick in the draft and I'm holding onto him in the hopes that somebody is going to be desperate enough to use him.

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
I never realized how garbage at faceoffs Jack Eichel was until I drafted him in LSL.

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
I'm just hoping to finish over .500 to consider my first LSL season a success. Lots of stuff didn't work out for me, like thinking the Islanders were smart enough to call up Ho-Sang early in the season, thinking Kyle Connor would have the same kind of immediate impact someone like Gaudreau had, taking Jack Eichel as my 3rd round pick, and thinking Anton Rodin's knee wasn't as bad as it is.

Cam Ward's been a pleasant surprise, considering I took him solely because he was the last starter available.

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
Oh god my LSL goaltending is imploding entirely.

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
I had a good shot of making it up to .500 for the season if I won big last week but my opponent had Carey Price and single handedly won 4 categories for them.

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
Oh man, I need to win by 8 to finish at .500 in my first LSL season and I'm leading 11-2 heading into the last day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
I was under .500 for literally the entire LSL season going into the final week, so to finish above it is pretty satisfying. I also have a better idea of how it works now compared to at the very beginning

• Locked thread