Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
waxluthor
May 28, 2003
:siren:I have one open spot in LOLHL!:siren:

waxluthor fucked around with this message at 03:07 on Sep 28, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

waxluthor
May 28, 2003

mentholmoose posted:

Tried it, said I couldn't cause the league would be full if previous teams returned.

Hmmm looks like the app is not letting me do much, send me an email to waxluthor AT gmail DOT com with "LOLHL" somewhere in the subject and I'll send you an invite later tonight.

waxluthor
May 28, 2003
I worked a night shift and almost slept through the draft. I think I did okay considering I was drafting with my phone while in bed.

B. Marchand - S. Stamkos - T. Toffoli
L. Eriksson - E. Malkin - R. Smith
M. Beleskey - D. Brassard - PA. Parenteau
T. Vanek - T. Plekanec - P. Hornqvist

S. Webber - R. Suter
A. Martinez - J. Boychuk
J. Demers - D. Girardi

M. Grabner
V. Fippula
B. Nelson

C. Crawford
D. Dubnyk

waxluthor
May 28, 2003

:shepface:

waxluthor
May 28, 2003
I'm pretty sure faceoff lost counts opposite like GAA, the lower the better. I had it in LOLHL one year, I wanted to reward faceoffs but didn't want people stocking up on centres that qualify as wingers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

waxluthor
May 28, 2003

:shepicide:

• Locked thread