Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Ask us about our free home invasions installations!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Yelp Review: very helpful and courteous employees. I'd like to give a special shout out to the polite young man who helped me find the perfect lamp for my parlor. I don't remember his name but he had a swastika tattooed on his forehead.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Smash it Smash hit posted:

Holy poo poo I didn't even think of this!

Think he is available for spokesman ship he will have like a candle in the rain and be like "CANDLE WAS A BAD LIGHTING CHOIce!!!"

GBS KING
:fyadride:

"And the kingin is good "

"Well that escalated quickly!"
Is what I said after stepping onto the escalator leading to the upper level of your store. I said this because it moves seven or eight times faster than a normal escalator and I was launched off the top into a pyramid of lamps, shattering them comically. I will obviously be shopping there again but until you fix your escalator issue I cannot in good conscience rate your store higher than 12/30 Yelps.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Also who stacks lamps in a pyramid mere inches from the top of the escalator? Even if it were a normal speed escalator people would be hard pressed to dismount without knocking them over.

• Locked thread