Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
take the crown form his head and Smash it Smash Hit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
rulers are droolers

peasants are pleasant

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
Monarchy more like Malarky

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Enfield posted:

im a bugbear

im a snitch

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
if you do something bad i will tell on you sorry not sorry

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
lets say for instance you left the store and "forgot" to pay. in this exapmle i call 911 give them your descripion and say that you are waving a gun arouind pointing it at children and women

it seems like exaggeration but the cops get there way faster and are better prepared to take you down

scum

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
in this next exaplme you ahev somehow gotten ahold of your spouses credit card and used it at a japanese resteuarant. I hapen to notioce that the name doesnt match the gender.

this is proprbly with the spouse knoowing about it but i cant take that chance

you get stun-gunned unconcious on the spot as i am dialing 911

i place a throwdown weapon (steak knife) in your twitching hand and wait for the oplice to arrive

you loving scumbag bastard

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Tiberius Thyben posted:

A real American would gun down the evil doer himself, coward.

snitching is an art form, i wouldnt expect someone like you with a 65 iq to understand

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Tiberius Thyben posted:

More like a fart form.

:argh:

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
looks like GBS just... leveled up. :fyadride:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Wizard Master posted:

Interesting fact: I have the highest rated GBS thread of all time, which is pretty funny when you consider I'm by and large an FYAD poster. Goons who post in GBS for years and never even get a thread in the goldmine must be pretty steamed.

Interesting fact : sock my shitchute

• Locked thread