Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Ahundredbux posted:

I'm glad your doing this , LW so i can remember how boring this game is to play

i tried for like an hour with all my old magic buds but like, i didnt get it
and id been playing final fantasy since snes so like, i understood the idea but i just didnt click with the game at all

i do play hearthstone tho and i bet swipe is broken

:page3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms

Lizard Wizard posted:

do you mean bingles or the talent

talent and stash please

ron color
Definitely go with the moon one and More peggle shots

Scaly Haylie

today's update is brought to you by WoW's screenshot functionality because OBS is a real resource hog.

by thread demand we go with predator, which will quite literally give us the energy we need to gently caress up lots of enemies in quick succession

so how bout those stashes

me: terrible at remembering to take a picture of the relevant page of the journal before grabbing this. what you should take away here is that loch modan got kinda dried up by the cataclysm or something and this is an old fishing dock.

we find some magical roses and brew them into mana potions. literally useless to us, but skillups are skillups and we've already got a boatload of the strength ones so whatever.

i poke my head in a cave only to find that i got the thing already last session. that's the thing about the documents - they're technically questgivers, so they show up on your radar regardless of whether or not you have the book.

we hit level 16 off the back of turning that in, and get TRAVEL FORM

heck yeah

i set out to the east to try and find bingles since the other pages of the journal talk about places we haven't been to yet.

along the way i get into a few tussles with the local beasts and murlocs. we've got bandages, though. they heal over time while you use them, but can be interrupted by an enemy's attack. just the thing for patching up between fights in a dangerous area when we can't get our snack on.

we have a separate water travel form and it is good

see that silver dragon curled around gosh-haldir's name thingy? that means it's a rare monster or rare mob. what's important is that rare mobs drop loot, so let's see what we can get

dangit

eventually we come across the place mentioned in the book

let's see if we can't find it.

pretty good goof there, world of warcraft

some pretty mean dudes are guarding this particular document, including a rare. let's see what we get...

:rolldice:

it's more caster poo poo

startin' to collect plants i don't even have recipes involving, yet. we might be due for a visit to the alchemy trainer!

spooky

my radar indicates a quest, so we get roped into killing troggs and confiscating their...fertility idols? shiny new boots are our reward.

yoink

we gently caress that spider right up and get not only enough xp to level up, but a pretty cool belt too!

lastly, this one.

we're basically bombarded by xp for turning in the four remaining documents, but not enough to "ding", which means level up if you're a non-azerothian normie such as fluffieduckie

:monocle:

DING, BABY

i liked our old chest armor better :smith:

Bhauk
I am a druid I cast bee swarm ahaha bees xD

FluffieDuckie

Bhauk posted:

I am a druid I cast bee swarm ahaha bees xD

bhauk please email me at fluffieduckie@somethingawful.com. we need to talk

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Scaly Haylie

wasp the deal with compulsive shitposters? why can't they just beehive themselves l?

our mods must bee so tired of pollen up threads to check new posts, only to see this sorry content.

what motivates them to try and make a buzz in perfectly good threads? are they just that royally jelly?

apiary!

Scaly Haylie fucked around with this message at 21:34 on Oct 4, 2016

Scaly Haylie

this is a filler post so that there's not two updates' worth of images on one page.

Scaly Haylie fucked around with this message at 07:40 on Oct 6, 2016

Scaly Haylie

this is also filler post so that there's not two updates' worth of images on one page.

Scaly Haylie fucked around with this message at 07:39 on Oct 6, 2016

Scaly Haylie

this too is a filler post so that there's not two updates' worth of images on one page.

Scaly Haylie

if you guessed that this was a filler post to get to the next page so people don't have to load two updates' worth of images, i'd say congratulations on your pattern recognition.

Scaly Haylie

still waitin' for page 6

Scaly Haylie

c'mon mr. 6

Scaly Haylie

gotta be a new page eventually

Scaly Haylie

i'm really sorry, i didn't think it'd take this many posts!

Scaly Haylie

but i'm committed now, so...

Scaly Haylie

boy howdy i sure won't do this again

Scaly Haylie

paging page 6 to the WoW LP thread

page 6, to the WoW LP thread

Scaly Haylie

i've gone and done it now, how many posts are even in a page?

Scaly Haylie

please, page 6, let my embarassment end

Scaly Haylie

how many licks does it take to get to the next page of a WoW LP thread? the world may never know.

Scaly Haylie

any post now

Scaly Haylie

still???

Scaly Haylie

boy howdy

Scaly Haylie

it'll sure be a relief to get to page 6, huh?

Scaly Haylie

next time i'll post it on the same page, sheesh

Scaly Haylie

guh...

Scaly Haylie

i did not think this page 6 thing through

Scaly Haylie

how many posts is it anyway?

Scaly Haylie

fluffie if you need to probe me for this page 6 debacle i understand entirely.

Scaly Haylie

i'm really, really sorry.

Scaly Haylie

i had no idea it would be like this.

Scaly Haylie

c'mon page 6

Scaly Haylie

just make with the being here, page 6

Scaly Haylie

:negative:

Scaly Haylie

give me the page 6

Scaly Haylie

page 6 is exactly what i need right now.

Scaly Haylie

friggin' dumb page 6 plan.

Scaly Haylie

it's gotta be here soon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaly Haylie

at the very least, someone will be amused by my idiocy and my plight.

• Locked thread