Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grimwall
Dec 11, 2006

Product of Schizophrenia
Quake 3 and wow arena had a baby and it's glorious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grimwall
Dec 11, 2006

Product of Schizophrenia
3vs3 overwhelms my poor brain easily. 2vs2 is where it's at.

Also my main man croak dominates 2vs2...

Grimwall
Dec 11, 2006

Product of Schizophrenia
What can Varesh do against melee tunnel if he blows his wuju?

Grimwall
Dec 11, 2006

Product of Schizophrenia
After getting around to g12 I can confidently say that the biggest skill in this game is not clicking the mouse on someone you want to destroy right the loving gently caress now.

Grimwall
Dec 11, 2006

Product of Schizophrenia
So how about that player retention? Hope they have plans, right now there isn't much reason to play after stabilizing in mmr. Quests actively harm my desire to just focus on my main. Upping gold gains, giving half on loss, better cosmetics to worm toward, basically more poo poo to trigger the lizard brain dopamine triggers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grimwall
Dec 11, 2006

Product of Schizophrenia
Because we are all hooked on the illusion of progression and addicted to meaningless rewards that come with it?

Makes u think.

• Locked thread