Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
naem
May 29, 2011

Blistex posted:

This a million times. I think women's jeans peaked in the first decade of the 2000's. Tight from rear end to calves, then straight or slightly flared to the heel. Waist stayed low and sexy. Skinny jeans are (IMO) sort of "meh" but the new generation of mom jeans are absolutely horrible and make women with legit nice bodies look like they have a bad case of "Anglo rear end".

:agreed:

The worst part is that today's 20 year old girls will wear high waisted jeans the rest of their life because that's what hot young girls do (in their mind), until they become mom jeans again in a few years as their butts lumpify

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

tenspott posted:

They've been "coming back" every even year since then. Designers are desperate for a trend post financial meltdown but it hasn't really worked.

naem
May 29, 2011

General Dog posted:

This thread is useless without pics

See these are basically men's unfitted jeans, unaltered, worn by young women. People just hadn't thought to themselves "jeans can fit like pants are supposed to" yet. Women had only begun wearing pants like a decade ago lol.

These aren't even high waisted mom jeans yet, it got WORSE

naem
May 29, 2011

Neither of these should be allowed to breed

naem
May 29, 2011

I love you, Keira knightly's vagina

Gosh if only her pants were up really high so I could see less of her

naem
May 29, 2011

YEAH baby that's more like it

naem
May 29, 2011

Counterpoint:

naem
May 29, 2011

DOOP posted:

I would have sex with these women

Preferably all three at once

Agreed but I would take them shopping after and buy them pants that fit

naem
May 29, 2011

counterpoint

women's lower abdominal and small of their back are v good and attractive, please do not take this away from me, gay male fashion designers

naem
May 29, 2011

naem
May 29, 2011

naem
May 29, 2011

Nathilus posted:

Thanks for fighting the good fight naem.

naem
May 29, 2011

https://youtu.be/HeiSx5MNDvg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

• Locked thread