Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

So. They are "back" and not a single picture huh?

I won't beleive it until one of you creeps some hipsters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

FoxStrats posted:

:five: :five: :five: :five: :five: :five: :five: :five:
:five: that's all I needed to see captain :five:
:five: :five: :five: :five: :five: :five: :five: :five:

Don't even know what you're replying to buy you couldn't put out two more five to stop the people with off from being triggered?

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

If hipsters wore jnco in san fran or new york city, hell any major city, they would die from infections sucked into their pant legs so it won't be popular in the main hipster zones.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

omg he said for reals! but there is no evidence until i see some assholes wearing them in 2016 and yet you don't see those pictures or people ever

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

oh the article was about them existing again.... yeah jcno is making those again. That does not mean anyone will buy or wear them. Sorry if you got JNCO stock.

• Locked thread