Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ZombyDog
Jul 11, 2001

Ere to fix yer gubbinz
Doesn't matter, they a bunch of fat grandads now, I mean how does an android get get fat? Except Danny John Jules - he still looked pretty good in the last lot of publicity shots.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZombyDog
Jul 11, 2001

Ere to fix yer gubbinz
They should call it " No Planet for Old Men " and end it at that.

ZombyDog
Jul 11, 2001

Ere to fix yer gubbinz

Facebook Aunt posted:

Maybe he had some upgrades installed in his chassis.
Same upgrade that made a hologram get fat as well amirite, is Rimmer still a hard light hologram? I can't remember anymore.

ZombyDog
Jul 11, 2001

Ere to fix yer gubbinz

Johnny Aztec posted:

And to be 100%, I'm not sure how they could ever find a more perfect rimmer than Chris Barnes. I have the Red Dwarf books, and theres alot of nuance to both Lister's and Rimmers characters that is lost in the show.
A Red Dwarf graphic novel would work out pretty well, I think.
TBH Chris Barrie could do all of the roles ( In fact he does in the Audio Books, and if I recall correctly he originally auditioned for Lister ) because he was just that good.

And I just realised season 11 kicks off in like 3 nights and the first episode is already available stream on UKTV. And they're already confirmed for season 12 next year.

ZombyDog
Jul 11, 2001

Ere to fix yer gubbinz

Johnny Aztec posted:

Have you watched it? Any good?
Not yet, I'm not in the UK so it's probably :filez: and well like you said, it's been waay too long.

• Locked thread