Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
buy a refurbished sb6141 pronto
giving more money to comcast than you have to is
just dont do it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

jigglemaster7 posted:

i loving already did and they told me it was end of life and refused to activate it then said i needed TV service to activate my own modem
how did you get rolled over so easy
you should say you personally know 3 other people on comcast right now with that modem and thats why you got it
end of life doesnt really mean anything when it works

and if that doesnt work there has got to be some end of life burns you could lay down

shouldve gone to the comcast store with your modem in hand so they can put its numbers into their system and give you a self-install kit (which should be a comcast pamphlet or something and a complimentary coax cable if you have your own modem)

gary oldmans diary fucked around with this message at 03:49 on Sep 20, 2016

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
that was nice of you setting up your parents internet like that

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
south park :thumbsup: great

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
here op heres another great clip
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAuBY3j0TFc

• Locked thread