Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Piso Mojado

eye roll to help bring attention to racial injustice in America.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

When i hear those patriotic horns blaring the anthem, i put my hands out in front of me and do a strait slut drop, grabbing my butt as I slowly rise with everyone else.

Piso Mojado

It is a simple, but powerful and resonating gesture when I drop it down low, real low, never breaking eye contact with the flag. If security would let me I would glide sexily up against the pole and rub my sexy body against it, further stimulating a candid discussion on the disparity African Americans face every day.

Piso Mojado fucked around with this message at 03:56 on Sep 20, 2016

Piso Mojado

me (dancing like christina aguilera against shirtless ebony man, whispering into the camera): "black. lives. matter."

privileged whites everywhere: *eyes burst out of head* *crotch burst out of pants*

Piso Mojado

i flunked out posted:

Please sign my petition to change the national anthem to peaches' "gently caress the pain away"

if this is what it takes to discuss the history of the established injustice, i will rub myself nastily to this song and I will sweat

Piso Mojado

me when everyone else is eating that racist bullshit up:

Piso Mojado

joke_explainer posted:

meh, can't really get into jokes at the expense of people getting disproportionally harassed by the police in the US? especially just after another particular egregious one where cameras clearly show the guy with his hands up and backing up and apparently he got shot for behaving erratically. Maybe he was scared of being shot for no reason.

i know the joke is on the NBA player but it seems to imply he's being somehow delinquent or ungrateful, like,"you should feel good and grateful about living in a country where people that look like you are harassed by the police more frequently than ones that don't". also weird that so many of the jokes revolve around stereotypically "urban" dancing.

i think it was a good attempt and it seems like punching up given the relative wealth and status of NBA players, but his cause being just kind of sours it. (Also, BLM is kind of an east target getting mocked relentlessly online, which just makes more anti-BLM jokes seem even more crass and problematic). People criticize him for not giving more money, but how many people would still be talking about it if he just gave more money? just throwing money at it doesn't solve every problem and it definitely doesn't make racist cops less racist.

lmao

Piso Mojado

byob8.2: dancing (urbanly)

Piso Mojado fucked around with this message at 08:20 on Sep 21, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

when I hear that frank scott key I can't help but to support activists everywhere by grinding animal-like against Adrian Peterson (famous NBA player)

Piso Mojado fucked around with this message at 08:29 on Sep 21, 2016

• Locked thread