Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VRViperII
Mar 17, 2009

Drunken Baker posted:

A giant loving robot that eats planets was, and probably still is, badass as all hell.

Never watching this as an adult though because I'm 35 and not a manchild but if they ever got someone competent in to do a giant robot eating planets in the films I might dowload it, maybe, I dunno...

Watch it as an adult. You'll appreciate it even more now. The music is so good. Great animation quality, and voice work, and one of the greatest villains in all cinema.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VRViperII
Mar 17, 2009

reallivedinosaur posted:

no its actually still a baby cartoon for babies

"look at these new toys" the motion picture

Is there even another cartoon ever where characters die? Something that was aimed at kids and released in theaters? They didn't even off that many gen 1 dudes, and hardly introduced any of the eventual next gen.

I feel like your criticism of this toy cartoon is unfair.
:colbert:

• Locked thread