Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jonathan
Jul 3, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Indy posted:

Its a great movie. Would have been better without the garbageplanet tho.

This is true, but then you wouldn't have the devo soundtrack.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jonathan
Jul 3, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
The goon made killdozer video uses the transformers movie soundtrack

jonathan
Jul 3, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I have to make a correction from my post on the last page. I always thought Dare to be stupid was by Devo. Clearly it was Weird Al.

I watched this movie in the theater at the age of 5 or 6, and the death where he turns grey kinda hosed me up for a few days. I had to ask my dad why he turned grey.

LoL and I remember asking if I would turn grey when I die. My father stopped working on his Harley, turned to me and said "yeah but it will take a bit longer"

jonathan
Jul 3, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Two of my friends were animators for the beast wars show. Mainframe studio which also did Reboot.

They got ripped off hard. It was essentially minimum wage and you were paid based on frames rendered.

• Locked thread