Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Senf
Nov 12, 2006

Old Weang Ping in East Oakland is really, really good. Thai food in a super unique building. Owned and operated by a husband and wife duo. Like, she cooks and he serves.

And yes, Gordo is sooo great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senf
Nov 12, 2006

snyprmag posted:

Anybody got a favorite Famer's Market? I just moved down to San Leandro and the Bayfaire one has a lot of good stuff at good prices.

Lake Merritt is probably the best one in the area, yeah, though the Bayfair market isn't too bad. This is a pretty decent seasonal one that happens every Wednesday evening in downtown San Leandro, too.

Senf
Nov 12, 2006

Nihon is great but yeah, very pricey. Whiskey Thieves is excellent, too, but I don't think they offer flights.

Senf
Nov 12, 2006

Development posted:

hey goons. Can anyone recommend a legit world class chocolatier in SF? GF is coming in for a week and we enjoy some robust truffles. Cost isn't that much of an issue.

Take a day trip to Berkeley and buy everything at Alegio. I treat myself to a box of ginger Claudio Corallo a few times a year. Amazing stuff.

Senf fucked around with this message at 08:49 on Feb 5, 2017