Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SweetBro
May 12, 2014

Did you read that sister?
Yes, truly a shitposter's post. I read it, Rem.
I have had about a good 3 year spree now of not being inside a Starbucks (I don't count the one time I went inside on in Japan, because I needed internet and I don't understand moonrunes). If I try this and this is not the best drat cup of coffee I've had including the $30 cup of coffee from Blue Bottle I will write a strongly worded response expressing my dissatisfaction.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SweetBro
May 12, 2014

Did you read that sister?
Yes, truly a shitposter's post. I read it, Rem.

mitztronic posted:

Had a chance yet? What is that $30 coffee you speak of? :eyepop: I feel like no cup of coffee is ever going to be worth $30

edit: oh, you must be talking about Kopi Luwak? (The poop coffee)

Ultra late response: Yeah, it was decent. Heads and shoulders better than their normal swill, and better than some pour overs I've had. Though I still much prefer siphon coffee. Still, since then Starbucks hasn't become a last resort option.

The coffee I am talking about is the Port of Mokha coffee, they sould it at the blue bottle near me a while ago. As to whether or not it was worth it, depends on how much money you have. It's important to note that it doesn't taste like traditional coffee in the sense that, if normal coffee tastes like coffee and then has some undertones of fruit or whatever, this tasted more like a very tarty berry juice with coffee undertones and aftertaste. So I suppose it was worth it in the sense that I've never tasted anything like it before, now I'm not so decadent that I would have it every day, but it's not much different than buying a decent bottle of booze for celebration purposes.