Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Baby Babbeh
Aug 2, 2005

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you work with Turkeys!!

Just moved over by SF State on the southwestern side of the city. It's not really an area I've explored before, so what's good around here that I should check out?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baby Babbeh
Aug 2, 2005

Victory Hall / Little Skillet rules. Great fried chicken, great cocktails from bartenders who seem to know their poo poo, laid back crowd.

Baby Babbeh
Aug 2, 2005

Yeah definitely check out San Pedro Square market one night, it's a great place to go with a group of friends

Baby Babbeh
Aug 2, 2005

OGS-Remix posted:

Any recommendations for bars in the Mountain View, Palo Alto area? Normally when I go drinking I'm usually in SF. so I'm not too familiar with places down here.

Nola in Palo Alto is a New Orleans themed place with good drinks and excellent creole food.

Antonio's Nut House is fantastic dive and was my go to after work when I used to work around there.

There's also a Eureka! in Mountain View now, which is like a California bistro chain but it has an excellent whiskey selection.

Dutch Goose in Menlo Park is an upscale sports bar that's a local institution.