Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Related Links: SSLP Test PosterRulesLP ArchiveMaster ListTech Support FortSandcastleLive Stream ThreadNew LP Annoucement ThreadCo-Commentation Station

Do you desperately want to see a game LPed? Are you an LPer looking for a new game to LP? Do you want to see a man slip further into OCD-induced insanity?

Welcome to the LP Request thread!

:megaman: R U L E S :megaman:

1. All normal forum rules apply.

2. Scan the LP Master List before making a request for a game just in case it hasn't been done before. (Searching with a blank box shows Abandoned LPs.)

:siren::siren::siren: WANT TO MAKE SOME CHANGES TO THE MASTER LIST!?? :siren::siren::siren:

Did you know that the LP Master List is entirely Goon curated? That's right! baldurk only adds games that get archived to the Master List. All those other LPs that are ongoing, or finished, or abandoned, are left in our capable hands to catalogue! If there's something you think needs to be added, or changed, or whatever, feel free to log on and do it yourself.

Here's the relevant information from baldurk himself:

baldurk posted:

The Master List
The Master List contains as complete as possible a list of all Let's Plays that have been started on this forum. It was written to provide all the functionality needed for locating and updating information about Let's Play threads.

If you want to find a thread, you can browse or search - but be aware that by default, abandoned threads have been hidden. If you want to find out if a game has been done before, make sure you search for it, in case the previous thread was abandoned - and thus not on that list.

In order to update out of date information on the list, you can log in with the login: SALP / snatched. If you notice any vandalism on the list, feel free to fix it. If you don't know what it should be, or there is a significant amount of destruction, contact baldurk (email) and he can fix it.

Master list issues - anything that is related to the master list can be posted about in the sandcastle. If you have any questions, comments, bug reports or feature requests they can all go in there or direct to baldurk.

3. If it's not on the LP Master List, post the name of the game(s) (tagged in bold for visibility), the system it can be played on, and, if preferred, the style of LP (screen shot [SSLP], video [VLP], or hybrid [HLP]). If you are seeking a more specific type of LP, please elaborate (e.g., 100% run, no items, low level, etc.).

Please do not request LPs of entire game series (ex: the Final Fantasy Series, the Armored Core series, the Ys Series, ect.). Series LP requests are generally too broad and unfeasible to be effective. If you have specific games in a certain series you would like to see LPed, please be specific when making your request.

4. Games will only be taken off the list once they're finished, archived, or gone unfulfilled for over six months. If a game hasn't been picked up within that time, it will be presumed that there isn't any current interest in LPing it. Requested LP threads that have been Archive Locked (ie: auto-locked by the forums after two months of inactivity) will also be removed from the list and considered abandoned.

However, feel free to re-request any game that falls off the list. Requests on the cusp of the cut-off date will be moved to the ON THE BUBBLE list at the start of each month and then removed completely if not reupped by the end of that month.

Every time a game that has "expired" gets re-requested, I'll add a star (*) next to it so that you know just how long of a request it has been and how eager/desperate people are to see it be LPed. Two stars (**) means a game has been re-requested twice, for example, so someone has been waiting at least a year for it to get LPed.

5. If you request a game and an LP of it already has been done, it will only be added to the list if there is a valid reason--this is to prevent the list from becoming too unwieldy. (For example: "it's old" or "I didn't like [STUPID GOON NAME HERE]'s LP of it" aren't valid reasons, but "all the videos were deleted" is valid).

Note: Requests will be updated when possible; send me a PM or just post in the thread if there's a game that should be removed because you or someone else has finished it and you want it removed fast.

When you fulfill a request, linking your thread in this topic would be appreciated a ton.

Requested games currently being LPed are highlighted in bold with links to their respective threads by their names.

And lastly, thanks to Darardusaki, Terror Van, FutureFriend, and Blind Sally for creating the first four LP Request threads and maintaining those cluster-fucks--particularly FutureFriend, whom Blind Sally copied most of the thread rules from, and whom I in turn copied from his copy.

nine-gear crow fucked around with this message at 10:28 on Dec 9, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
UNFULFILLED REQUESTS:
Last Update: :siren::siren:06/26/2019:siren::siren:

code:
[Game Title] - [Platform:Format] - [Date Requested]
  • Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown - VLP
  • ABZŰ - 01/19
  • Alien Logic: Skyrealms of Jorune - 05/19
  • Assassin's Creed: Odyssey - Informative VLP - 02/19
  • Assassin's Creed: Origins - Informative VLP - 02/19
  • Atelier Sophie: The Alchemist of the Mysterious Book - SSLP
  • BATHDOOM - 03/18
  • BattleTech - RogueTech mod - 05/19
  • Card Quest - 03/18
  • Chaos;Head - 02/19
  • Chaos Wars (English dub) - 02/19
  • Crusader Kings 2 : Holy Fur(r)y - 04/19
  • Cultist Simulator - SSLP
  • CrossCode - 03/19
  • Darklands* - 02/19
  • Darkwood - 01/19
  • Deponia Doomsday - 01/19
  • Disaster Report - 05/19
  • Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy - 01/19
  • Dragon Quest VI - SSLP - 04/19
  • Elona - 01/19
  • Emperor: Battle for Dune* - VLP - 12/18
  • Emperor of the Fading Suns*** - SSLP - 02/19
  • Evangelion 64 - 02/19
  • Fez 2****** - 05/19
  • Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War (FE4) Translation Patch - 06/19
  • Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (FE5) Translation Patch - 06/19
  • Freelancer**** - 02/19
  • Gihren's Greed- 05/19
  • Golf Story - 01/19
  • Half-Life 3**** - 04/19
  • Iconoclasts - 06/19
  • Inazuma Eleven - 05/19
  • Jimmy and the Pulsating Mass - VLP
  • Kessen - 03/18
  • Kyuuyaku Megami Tensei - 03/18
  • Lagrange Point - 06/19
  • Lionheart: Legacy of the Crusader* - 04/19
  • Mardek - 05/19
  • Mark of the Ninja - 12/18
  • Miitopia - 01/19
  • NEO Scavenger - SSLP
  • Overgrowth - 05/19
  • Pathologic 2 - 05/19
  • Persona 2: Innocent Sin - 01/19
  • Persona 2: Eternal Punishment - 01/19
  • Persona 4 Arena Ultimax - 05/19
  • Pokemon Trading Card Game - 12/18
  • Pokémon Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon - SSLP - 12/18
  • Quantum Break - VLP
  • Quake: Arcane Dimensions Mod - 01/19
  • Raw Danger! - 05/19
  • Shanghai.EXE Genso Network - 05/19
  • S.L.A.I: Steel Lancer Arena International - 02/19
  • Spider-Man (PS4) - VLP
  • Stories: The Path of Destinies - 12/18
  • Suikoden Tierkreis - 12/18
  • Sunless Skies - SSLP - 03/18
  • Super Daryl Deluxe - 02/19
  • Super Robot Wars AP - 02/19
  • Tales of Berseria - 01/19
  • The Dark Spire*** - 04/19
  • The Hex - 06/19
  • Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE - 06/19
  • Torment: Tides of Numenera - 04/19
  • Total Warhammer - Khornate Norsca campaign - 06/19
  • Trauma Center: Under the Knife 2* - 04/19
  • Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria* - 05/19
  • We Happy Few - 06/19
  • Wild Arms XF - 05/19
  • Wizard of Legend - 03/18
  • YIIK: A Post-Modern RPG - VLP

ON THE BUBBLE:

As of 06/19 (old requests from :siren:11/18:siren: )
  • 7 Blades
  • Afterfall: Insanity
  • Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel
  • Flying Dragon Series Megathread
  • Follow JC Go - :wtc:
  • Heaven Will Be Mine
  • Heavy Gear 2
  • Impossible Creatures
  • Last Word
  • Lords of the Fallen
  • Puss
  • SD Gundam G Generation Genesis
  • Shin Megami Tensei if...
  • Slam City with Scottie Pippen
  • Stars in Shadow
  • Sunless Sea: Zubmariner
  • The Messenger

nine-gear crow fucked around with this message at 04:22 on Jun 27, 2019

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
first!

EDIT: requesting VLPs of Bug and Bug Too! for the Sega Saturn--somebody play these horrible games!

Sally fucked around with this message at 06:00 on Sep 20, 2016

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
I would like to request someone finish Crow's LP of POP2008

Pixeltendo
Mar 2, 2012

I'd like to request someone LP Custom Robo for the gamecube, such an unappreciated gem of a title

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.
Two things about the list. First, two of the games on it have finished LPs; they are Gods Will Be Watching and Blackstone Chronicles. Second, that Tales of Destiny LP hasn't had an update in a long time.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Mraagvpeine posted:

Two things about the list. First, two of the games on it have finished LPs; they are Gods Will Be Watching and Blackstone Chronicles. Second, that Tales of Destiny LP hasn't had an update in a long time.

I've pulled them all down from the list. I've also pulled Until Dawn and ZZT off the list because neither has updated in months either and countzio straight up closed the Until Dawn thread.

If anyone wants them back up, then feel free to request them (same goes for ToD), and I'll treat them as fresh requests.

EDIT: And while I'm at it, Final Fantasy Type-0 hasn't updated since May either, so it's toast too.

nine-gear crow fucked around with this message at 07:19 on Sep 20, 2016

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Someone LP Thunderscape (probably an SSLP with invented party banter) and Wild Arms please.

kalonZombie
May 24, 2010

D&D 3.5 Book of Erotic Fantasy
Looking for a video LP of Discworld in all the right places.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
Well, I've been on these forums for 7 years (plus 1-2 years before I took the plunge and signed up), and I really don't see myself doing an LP of this wonderful game, so I'll finally put a request for it.

The game is Hero Core, a metroidvania (is there a less janky term for those these days?) for the PC. The twist? It's not a platformer! Flip Hero, the protagonist, hovers around everywhere. IMO it's a really great game and it's unfortunate it only had maybe one or two attempts to LP it on SA, and I don't think they got beyond an episode or two.

Daniel Remar, the game's creator (who you may know from a certain other very well-done indie game), has the game available for free on his site, along with a guide with pretty much all the secrets, so anyone can show off practically everything without needing to do too much research.

Any kind of VLP will be enjoyable for me.

whitehelm
Apr 20, 2008
Rerequesting Journeyman Project 2 and 3. Also you have Tomb Raider: Angel of Darkness listed twice.

VoidBurger
Jul 18, 2008

A leap into the void.
The burger in space.
Dunno if this counts, or if it's anything like what the original requester had in mind but: Gex on the PSX is mentioned in the Unfulfilled list and Chip/Ironicus/Me/Snugglebeast played through that during our Gextra Life Charity Stream.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgfFdwIFjyA&t=356s

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Zanzibar Ham posted:

The game is Hero Core, a metroidvania (is there a less janky term for those these days?) for the PC. The twist? It's not a platformer! Flip Hero, the protagonist, hovers around everywhere. IMO it's a really great game and it's unfortunate it only had maybe one or two attempts to LP it on SA, and I don't think they got beyond an episode or two.

I agree, this is a really awesome game that should get as much love as possible. I tried recording it once myself but was never happy with the commentary I got for it so I scrapped it. Goonspeed to whoever decides to take it on.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

VoidBurger posted:

Dunno if this counts, or if it's anything like what the original requester had in mind but: Gex on the PSX is mentioned in the Unfulfilled list and Chip/Ironicus/Me/Snugglebeast played through that during our Gextra Life Charity Stream.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgfFdwIFjyA&t=356s

Hmm. A good suggestion, but I think I'll err on the side of leaving it up for now. Just in case either a) someone wants to tackle a forums-based LP of it, or b) the original requester comes back and OKs the stream version as fulfilling the request, at which point I will pull it off the list.

ajkalan
Aug 17, 2011

Requesting an LP for Lufia: Curse of the Sinistrals for the DS, because the original Lufia II was pretty cool, and I've heard that this remake makes major changes that I'd like to see demonstrated.

Also requesting Tsugunai: Atonement for the PS2, which was an early example of the "body possession" game and had a good soundtrack, but has been largely forgotten.

MonstrousMouse
Apr 15, 2014
The list says the Tales of Hearts request is being filled, but the LP looks like it's been abandoned.

Booky
Feb 21, 2013

Chill Bug

I'm requesting an LP of Harvest Moon: More Friends of Mineral Town (GBA) and Harvest Moon: DS Cute (DS), and both SSLPs. I think they'd be nice and relaxing. :shobon:

ajkalan posted:

Requesting an LP for Lufia: Curse of the Sinistrals for the DS, because the original Lufia II was pretty cool, and I've heard that this remake makes major changes that I'd like to see demonstrated.

There was a Lufia 2 LP a long while back that finished (but wasn't put in the LP Archive for some reason??) by Blastinus, and had an uncompleted side LP of the DS remake here. I don't think it got too far though, but I want to say there were some comparisons to the SNES version?

Blastinus
Feb 28, 2010

Time to try my luck
:rolldice:
Crap.

Booky posted:

I'm requesting an LP of Harvest Moon: More Friends of Mineral Town (GBA) and Harvest Moon: DS Cute (DS), and both SSLPs. I think they'd be nice and relaxing. :shobon:

There was a Lufia 2 LP a long while back that finished (but wasn't put in the LP Archive for some reason??) by Blastinus, and had an uncompleted side LP of the DS remake here. I don't think it got too far though, but I want to say there were some comparisons to the SNES version?

I'm not precisely sure what my reason was for not archiving it, but I think it was something about how I lost my enthusiasm for the game halfway through. Felt like I wasn't doing it justice or something like that.

Anyways, I'd like to see an LP of the two Little Big Adventure games. The first one was also known as Relentless: Twinsen's Adventure. The two games were kinda like a bizarre mix of adventure and really clumsy action, what with being an early 3D game series. Think Alone in the Dark-style fighting and you'd be close. I didn't get too far into the second game, so I'd really love to see how the series ends.

Serious Cephalopod
Jul 1, 2007

This is a Serious post for a Serious thread.

Bloop Bloop Bloop
Pillbug
I want an in depth Bubsy 3D: Bubsy Visits the James Turrell Retrospective ? I've only seen really surface level explorations.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Serious Cephalopod posted:

I want an in depth Bubsy 3D: Bubsy Visits the James Turrell Retrospective ? I've only seen really surface level explorations.

I will add it to the list without question, but that doesn't mean I won't silently judge you for it :catbert:

BoredumIncarnate
Apr 24, 2008
I'd like to see a SSLP of Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria. Hopefully showing all the crazy ways the fights in the game can turn.

UnderFreddy
Oct 9, 2012

GEGENPOSTING

I would love to see a VLP or a DarkID style SSLP of 7 Blades for the PS2. It's a fun weird little japanese gem that I want people to see

Smornstein
Nov 4, 2012
Since the last attempt stopped updating a few months in i'd like to request Jade Empire one of the better Bioware RPGs that manages to still hold up well today.

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth
Iron Storm It's now on Steam and it's a cool deiselpunk shooter in which WWI never ended and has been going on for 50 years. I'd like a VLP, but screenshot is fine. It would be a good chance to bring in some history buffs and the like.

MonstrousMouse
Apr 15, 2014
Since it's off the list now, I'd like to re-request Tales of Hearts (SSLP). And request Tales of Zestiria (SSLP), while we're at it.

MonstrousMouse fucked around with this message at 18:32 on Sep 26, 2016

serefin99
Apr 15, 2016

Mikoooon~
Your lovely shrine maiden fox wife, Tamamo no Mae, is here to help!

I'll be a nice guy and bump up the requests for Shin Megami Tensei 4 and Dragon Quest V.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

I was going to say that DQV already had an LP, but just before I posted, I checked the list, and see that it's for the DS version.

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Hello! I see you.

Smornstein posted:

Since the last attempt stopped updating a few months in i'd like to request Jade Empire one of the better Bioware RPGs that manages to still hold up well today.
I've thought about doing Jade Empire once I'm finished with my other projects (which should be sometime before the year 2084). I think it's one of those games that are kind of hard to LP, because you don't really want to do an SSLP because of the flashy combat and awesome presentation but there's just so much dialogue that it wouldn't be a great fit for a straight VLP either. I guess some sort of a hybrid could be an option, with screenshots for particularly dialogue-heavy updates and video for the ones with more action or other cool stuff happening.

RoboChrist 9000
Dec 14, 2006

Mater Dolorosa
I'd like to request some of the more meaningful mods for Diablo 2; Hell Unleashed, Eastern Sun, MedianXL. The ones that add new areas/content rather than just items and tweaks, really. A lot of them always seemed super interesting to me, but single player Diablo 2 never seemed that fun to me, and none of my friends were ever really interested in modded D2.

I'd love to see someone showing one or more of them fof.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I would like to bump the request for Breath of Fire: Dragon Quarter.

RoboChrist 9000
Dec 14, 2006

Mater Dolorosa
Goon LPs of Saints Row games are always great.

There is no LP of Gat Outta Hell.

I'd like to request this situation be rectified.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Reminder that today is LAST CALL FOR THE ON THE BUBBLE LIST FOR SEPTEMBER.

If you want to see any of the bubble games returned to the list, now is the time to do it, because they're gone as of Midnight PST tonight.

LogicalFallacy
Nov 16, 2015

Wrecking hell's shit since 1993

I would like Star Wars: Jedi Power Battles to remain on the list, with a note added that it would be preferred as a coop LP.

Also, I know that there are literally hundreds of LPs of it already out in the wild, but I personally feel that only a goon can properly do Fez 2 justice, so can we keep that on the list please?

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
Please unbubble Crimson Skies and Terra Nova? Research Indicates' unfinished LP of Crimson Skies is good, but disappointingly short.

I would really like to see a decent LP of those two.

whitehelm
Apr 20, 2008
Put Tomba back on the list please.

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010
Requesting the unbubbling of:
Solium Infernum
Iron Seed
Frozen Synapse

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord
I'll request to save,

Koudelka, Shadow Hearts 3, and Last Window one last time.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

serefin99 posted:

I'll be a nice guy and bump up the request for Dragon Quest V.

Hey Crow, you missed one.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Mraagvpeine posted:

Hey Crow, you missed one.

Got it now.

Also, in order to prevent basically the entire bubble list from getting re-upped en-mass, I'd like to request that people limit their request for re-ups to ONE REQUEST ONLY at least until the bubble list rolls over tonight.

Thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

A vase to face encounter.

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

Id like to bump Bravely Default.