Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Mraagvpeine posted:

I would like to bump the request for Breath of Fire: Dragon Quarter.

I've been thinking about this for a bit, but I'm honestly not sure how someone would approach an LP of the game with how the SOL system works.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Grapplejack posted:

I've been thinking about this for a bit, but I'm honestly not sure how someone would approach an LP of the game with how the SOL system works.

very carefully

chesnok
Nov 14, 2014
Lords of the fallen
*souls LPs being all the rage these days, one might be interested in this short and sweet slash'em'up.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
I heard it sucks, but I'd love to see how much or if I heard wrong. I played up to the tutorial boss and it seemed alright, but I never played a Souls game.

Koorisch
Mar 29, 2009
e:v Oh dang, I hadn't noticed!

Koorisch fucked around with this message at 23:45 on Oct 3, 2016

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Koorisch posted:

I'd like someone to do an LP on Aurora 4x, it looks really neat and super spergy so it seems perfect for goons.

bgreman already has a MASSIVE LP of it currently underway here.

Jamfrost
Jul 20, 2013

I'm too busy thinkin' about my baby. Oh I ain't got time for nothin' else.
Slime TrainerS
What's up with Frozen Synapse? Is that a difficult game to LP?

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
i'd argue that it's not fun to play :yum:

Jamfrost
Jul 20, 2013

I'm too busy thinkin' about my baby. Oh I ain't got time for nothin' else.
Slime TrainerS

Blind Sally posted:

i'd argue that it's not fun to play :yum:

I do not concur. :colbert:

However, it is quite difficult and can tire out your brain. I guess I'll go find my account information. :v:

And then run some things by the Sandcastle?

DentD
Aug 13, 2015

I can predict the future! And you're going to be OKAY.

BoredumIncarnate posted:

I'd like to see a SSLP of Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria. Hopefully showing all the crazy ways the fights in the game can turn.

I came here to request the same thing. I love that game. It'd be great if the LP showed off the zany phozon antics and the doghouse scenes that you have to go through in the bonus dungeon.

Another super unique Tri-Ace game I want to see LP'd is Resonance of Fate. Because it has hilarious gun mods and dress up fashion.

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice
I'd really like to see an LP of Chroma Squad for the PC. Someone tried to do one before but literally stopped posting after voting on the squad so I still have no idea what this game is really about.

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer

chesnok posted:

Lords of the fallen
*souls LPs being all the rage these days, one might be interested in this short and sweet slash'em'up.
Oh, hell. I had some plans in that direction, being probably the only goon to ever like that game, but I won't be able to record anything for months so let me just add my voice to the request. Lords of the Fallen: it's not that bad, people!

VVV: Yeah, the screens people are posting in the Steam thread are... interesting, at least.

anilEhilated fucked around with this message at 19:44 on Oct 8, 2016

ArclightBorealis
May 28, 2014

You are HUGE!
That means you have HUGE ESSENCE!

RIP AND TEAR YOUR ESSENCE!!
Requesting The Silver Case. Grasshopper Manufacture's first game back in 1999, now released in English this weekend.
It's a visual novel/adventure game, and is classic Suda 51 style craziness in its story.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Requesting Wolverine Origins Unchained. I've heard it's supposed to be pretty good for a movie tie-in game (as in 'better than the actual movie' good - not that that's saying much).

CrashScreen
Nov 11, 2012

I'd like to see a Final Fantasy XI LP before I cave and do something stupid and bad for the casual LP thread.

Haerc
Jan 2, 2011
Requesting Rise of the Tomb Raider. Surprised no one has done it, wasn't it pretty well received?

nutri_void
Apr 18, 2015

I shall devour your soul.
Grimey Drawer

Haerc posted:

Requesting Rise of the Tomb Raider. Surprised no one has done it, wasn't it pretty well received?

It's basically unaltered Tomb Raider with two new pieces of gear and an orders of magnitude dumber story.
And DLCs.

kalonZombie
May 24, 2010

D&D 3.5 Book of Erotic Fantasy

Haerc posted:

I had planned on getting to it, but it won't be for a while.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.
I'd like to see someone tackle the Gunvolt games, which are Azure Striker Gunvolt, Azure Striker Gunvolt 2, and Mighty Gunvolt.

Siegkrow
Oct 11, 2013

Arguing about Lore for 5 years and counting

I'd love to see someone tackle The Secret World in an SSLP format, a la SWTOR LP egathread style, where they gave the characters personalities :]

Woohoo
Apr 1, 2008
All those years, I'm still waiting for someone to play The Clue! and finish it. NO NOT THE DUMB TABLETOP GAME, but an AMIGA / MS-DOS classic, a cat burglar simulator with fine story and slightly puzzleish gameplay.
Only letsplays that exist are in german which I don't understand.
It's on abandonia.

Woohoo fucked around with this message at 21:26 on Oct 24, 2016

inscrutable horse
May 20, 2010

Parsing sage, rotating time

I'd like to see a VLP of Battlefleet Gothic: Armada. It looks pretty interesting, and like the type of game that's open to thread participation.

Sit on my Jace
Sep 9, 2016

I'd love to see someone go through some Prince of Persia custom levels, which are apparently a thing.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I'd like to see LPs of Crash Twinsanity and both of the Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker games.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
:siren::siren:END OF MONTH REMINDER:siren::siren:

Remember, today is your last day to save any of April's requests before they're purged and May's go up on the bubble list.

Bravely Second - 3DS:SSLP
Clockwork Knight - Saturn
Elder Scrolls Adventures: Redguard*
Gex - Saturn/PSX
Hired Guns - PC
Imperium Galactica 1+2 - PC
Ironclad Tactics - PC
MegaZeux
Mother: Cognitive Disonance
NightCry - SSLP
Ring of Red - PS2
Robot Alchemic Drive*
Shadow of the Beast
Virtua Cop

Please pick one and only one game if you want to see something reupped. Thank you.

nine-gear crow fucked around with this message at 20:27 on Oct 31, 2016

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

A vase to face encounter.

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

I'll reup Bravely Second.

nutri_void
Apr 18, 2015

I shall devour your soul.
Grimey Drawer
Gex

EricFate
Aug 31, 2001

Crumpets. Glorious Crumpets.
After watching Highwang suffer through 'Alone in the Dark 2008' on Twitch, I truly hope that the experience compels him to do a full LP of the product.

inscrutable horse
May 20, 2010

Parsing sage, rotating time

Elder Scrolls Adventures: Redguard

Khisanth Magus
Mar 31, 2011

Vae Victus
I'll reup Robot Alchemic Drive. I've considered attempting to do it myself, but I'd need a new mic as my old one is shot.

YamiNoSenshi
Jan 19, 2010
I'll reup Clockwork Knight - Saturn. I have some very foggy memories of that game, and I'd like to see how well that aligns to reality.

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice
gently caress it, I've wanted to see Virtua Cop since I first saw it in a Gamepro magazine 20 years ago.

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010
I'll save Ring of Red.

numerrik
Jul 15, 2009

Falcon Punch!

I would love to see lps of Splinter Cell Blacklist and Steam World Heist. Both are on the Wii U and other consoles. Style doesn't matter.

Zenithe
Feb 25, 2013

Ask not to whom the Anidavatar belongs; it belongs to thee.
Requesting Void & Meddler (SS or VLP, PC game)

Zenithe fucked around with this message at 06:03 on Nov 10, 2016

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
I'm going to add three of my own to the list and put out the call for VLPs of Panzer Dragon Zwei, Panzer Dragoon Orta, and the holy grail of impossible VLPs, Panzer Dragoon Saga.

My justification for including Saga is that although Twxabfn's SSLP of it is great, the game really does deserve to be shown off in VLP format at least once, especially for how rare it is. That and, while I know it explicitly says that "it's old" isn't a valid reason for putting in a request, the Saga SSLP just celebrated its 10 year anniversary last week :shrug:

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

A vase to face encounter.

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

Not to be a pain but I realised I don't actually mind which format Tokyo Mirage Sessions was in, screenshot was a needlessly flippant decision.

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!

AlphaKretin posted:

Not to be a pain but I realised I don't actually mind which format Tokyo Mirage Sessions was in, screenshot was a needlessly flippant decision.

You're getting screenshots with videos of scenes. :ssh:

Jesenjin
Nov 12, 2011
One of the first games I've played as a kid was Dark colony.
I just hope someone can play it, and that it is as good as I remember it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anthrax
Dec 10, 2013
Requesting a VLP of Albion. Great game for its time. I thought I'd seen a SSLP of it on the archive, but I can't for the life of me find it anymore, and for a RPG that old I think it'd lend itself surprisingly well to VLP format, although that might just be my dim recollections coloring my view...