Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Five Hole
Dec 18, 2012
What? "Aziz Light", has a special meaning for you?

Since when has this poo poo meant anything important?

Since when has anyone attributed anything to these two lovely words? Wars have been fought, people have died and ages have passed and some lovely little gently caress has decided that light is of importance?

Blow me.

Since when has Light done a god damned thing, beyond the obvious, for any of you?

Five Hole fucked around with this message at 07:51 on Sep 20, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Five Hole
Dec 18, 2012

Jim Barris posted:

I'm sorry, I'm a little lost. What are you loving talking about? You seem to be speaking gibberish. Are you drunk?

I'm sober as a priest on Sunday Dad ga.....

Jim Barris.

I'm as sober as a priest on Sunday.

Perhaps you have imbibed too much of the communion wine? :)

Five Hole
Dec 18, 2012

What?

Speak your mind and illuminate us all. Otherwise, what is the point of an "illuminating" force?

Five Hole
Dec 18, 2012

Jim Barris posted:

I am high as gently caress and you are a very confusing man.

Then allow me to illuminate your path.

How are you in the dark?

Five Hole
Dec 18, 2012

FuhrerHat posted:

i just realized if you make a pig eat something itll come out tasting like pork loin

If this is a "Deliverance" joke, I have never seen that movie.

I "know" the lore, but I have never actually sat down and watched it.

Five Hole
Dec 18, 2012

Zorodius posted:

that was true when "Fiat Lux" was the first and only sentence spoken.

it would've also been the smartest phrase, and the worst post, and the highest-rated post as well. Beginning and end, goldmine and gas chamber, lips to rear end in a top hat, a thread killed by God himself. Imagine that.

Quit smoking pot you drat hippy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Five Hole
Dec 18, 2012

a hole-y ghost posted:

...so no self-effacing humor, got it???

Nice.

• Locked thread