Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Skreemer
Jan 28, 2006
I like blue.
I too would like to be added to the slack chat. Overnight work is boring and I need to annoy someone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skreemer
Jan 28, 2006
I like blue.

EX250 Type R posted:

irc.synirc.org, #bieks

Everyone is welcome in bieks, we are not a safe space echo chamber and we don't ban people we disagree with. All thoughts and ideas are welcome to be expressed, you just might get poo poo on for the stupid ones.

I'll have to see if I can get back in, the company had blocked IRC for a bit and is rather aggressive when they find proxies running internally.

Skreemer
Jan 28, 2006
I like blue.
Well, my company adopted slack for its internal communication, I might as well add this in too.
skreemer@gmail.com