Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
no fast food worker deserves $15 an hour and I can't wait for them to be replaced by machines.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

dookifex_maximus posted:

would you like an entire chicken sandwich to go with that 2000 calories? - a question that is asked with startling regularity in the usa

would you like some cheese with your whine?

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
The trick with hashbrowns is to not buy lovely fast food hashbrowns that are soggy pieces of poo poo

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
how loving fat are you to be eating fried chicken in the morning btw?

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
the fried chicken option is only applicable to those over 270lbs, if you're below that weight they just tell you "sorry we don't have that any more".

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

FrankieGoes posted:

Chicken is extremely unhealthy when compared to the two breakfast staples of bacon and sausage.

when its deep fried and covered with cheese and sauce, gently caress yeah its worse than some bacon or sausage

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I was the fattest kid you could imagine, they had to roll me to my classes cuz my tiny legs couldn't handle my weight.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

FrankieGoes posted:

McDonald's southern style chicken biscuit: 410 cal
McDonald's sausage and egg biscuit: 530 cal
McDonald's bacon egg and cheese biscuit: 450 cal

yeah having an entire loving egg along with the protein is going to up the calories a bit there

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

I wish all cars had the option to remove cup holders. gently caress you if you're thinking of bringing anything that doesn't have an airtight cap on it into my car.

I hope you have kids some day that spill poo poo and piss all over your car.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

FrankieGoes posted:

Sausage biscuit (no egg) 460 calories.
Sorry, there's no bacon biscuit without an egg.

no that's a sausage biscuit with egg whites, sausage biscuit with no eggs is roughly the same as a chicken biscuit.

a plain bacon cheese bagel would probably be the healthiest option but bagels are kind of fatty too

Now can you please tell me your order? The drive-thru line is getting long, sir.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I'm looking at their nutritional facts online right now so Idk what you're getting at but god drat are you being pedantic as gently caress.

Keep eating your fried chicken biscuit you fatlord but don't act like its healthy, you could have gotten an oatmeal.

• Locked thread