Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
IM SO BAD AT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT F1 IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY SOME DUDE WITH TOO MUCH FREE MONEY WILL KEEP CHANGING IT UNTIL I SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT ISNT SPEWING HATE/SLURS/TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES
What is your ranking of hashbrowns OP, sounds like you have a lot of hashbrowns eating experience.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
IM SO BAD AT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT F1 IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY SOME DUDE WITH TOO MUCH FREE MONEY WILL KEEP CHANGING IT UNTIL I SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT ISNT SPEWING HATE/SLURS/TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES

Ein cooler Typ posted:

Why are people compelled to come into every fast food topic and point out that you can cook food at home cheaper than eating out

Do you think it's some big revelation

Nobody mentioned it being cheaper. Are you poor OP?

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
Never mind.

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014

Ein cooler Typ posted:

if it wasn't acceptable to eat fried chicken in the morning they wouldn't offer it

doesn't every fast food place have a chicken biscuit option at bfast

Heroin dealers will let you shoot up in their living room at 9am. Must be acceptable. :shrug:

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
They just want a decent living wage man, it's not their fault that's the only career path open to them.

• Locked thread