Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

I only pick churches based on the attractiveness of the women

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

HEY GAIL posted:

almost all of us are bourgeois and so are you

edit: also, i'm amused that the same people who use sjw as a slur have now discovered leftism

i'm homeless and work on a factory production line

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

chernobyl kinsman posted:

thanks bud. i went from 'i should start going back to mass' to following a bunch of trad twitter accounts and developing strong opinions about vatican II in like ~6 months. none so righteous i guess

Greetings

Senju Kannon posted:

i know it's not the only reason but whenever people say "i have serious problems with vatican ii" i'm just like "the parts where it paves the way for contextual theology and liberation theologies or the part where it says freedom of religion is a human right"

The Vatican 2 mass should have just been the Tridentine in vernacular

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Senju Kannon posted:

from what i hear the missal these days isn't too far off from that

It has been trimmed down significantly and gently caress the sign of peace

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Why the gently caress is the priest looking at me

I'm the least important part of this event

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

I'm already sharing in the miracle by ingesting the eucharist

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

You must hate Orthodoxy with a blinding passion

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Wouldn't crossing the bosphorus be becoming Muslim now

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

I don't think I could be a saint it's too much pressure

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Don't troll this thread

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Thirteen Orphans posted:

WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TALK ABOUT ABORTION PLEASE DON'T GET OUR THREAD GASSED.

I wish it would be

This thread is a testament to my iniquities

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

I have a beard

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Senju Kannon posted:

what's her name?

Shhhhhhh

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

It is

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Senju Kannon posted:

i choose to interpret ecw in this post as extreme championship wrestling, because it could also apply there. just look up the mass transit incident. also thumbtack matches are really hosed up

has nothing on japanese matches, tho. there was one extreme rules match that was all flourescent bulbs. over a hundred were broken during the match with all sorts of glass dust everywhere, the wrestlers bleeding all over the place. horrifying.

anyway extreme rules wrestling is basically the gladiators of our time. heck people die in the ring sometimes too

Hardcore wrestling without unprotected chair shots is safer than regular wrestling because you only take surface level damage from cuts and punctures instead of constant big moves like the more technical styles

Mike Awesome was hosed up not because of thumb tacks but because of8 trillion chair shots and all the pills and steroids you can eat

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Mass transit is New Jack being a garbage human he also tried to gently caress up a table spot on purpose to kill someone in the ring

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Pellisworth posted:

Yeah I grew up on a working beef cattle ranch and did a ton of hunting and fishing. As long as you don't get too attached to your animals it's not really a problem eating them. It helps that cattle are dumb as rocks and not very charismatic, so none of them were pets.

Goats you have to milk twice a day which is a bit more commitment than I want right now.

I love cows

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

https://twitter.com/thekirbybot/status/920932488519622656

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Bel_Canto posted:

there are in fact people here with graduate degrees in theology and adjacent fields who probably know christian theology better than you do, so cut your patronizing bullshit. but Tias isn’t a christian and we aren’t evangelizing and you’re needlessly being a dick to someone who knows very well that what he’s doing is not in keeping with christian practice

You are all dumb

• Locked thread