Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

There is little that makes me happier than taking drugs. Perhaps administering them, designing and carrying out experiments that bend the plane of what we consider reality.
I work at a lovely gas station and today this rear end in a top hat overdosed and died right in front of me. He was acting really drunk, but in the time it took him to cross the store, he dropped bonelessly to the ground with blood pouring out of his mouth. The other junkie who was with him was yelling that he was diabetic or something, who loving cares. I called the ambulance but the guy wasn't breathing. The paramedics brought him back to life, but when they told him they needed to take him to the hospital, he tried to bolt. I had him by both arms but the paramedic told me to just let him go, and then all I could do is wipe his blood off the floor and get back to work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

There is little that makes me happier than taking drugs. Perhaps administering them, designing and carrying out experiments that bend the plane of what we consider reality.

cmndstab posted:

Jesus Christ.

That's a hell of a harrowing experience :stare:

Yeah, it actually really was. When I wrote it I was still a bit jacked up from the whole experience, and I think my anger effected the post a lot. I was just so upset that he ran away and knocked down the paramedics who literally saved his life.

Oh also today my year-old LG G4 suddenly bricked as I was sitting at my desk. I don't have any kind of extended warranty on it, so down to the cell phone shop for an hour to get a new device activated. A new S7 and an extra year on my contract cost me $200

BUT the guy there was an old buddy of mine and he managed to take my bricked phone as a trade in and give me $300 in store credit so I got 2 battery packs, a high quality 10ft cable, an Otterbox and a Samsung Gear VR headset!!!

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

Well nobody else has died in my store but I came to realize that most of my interactions throughout the night are with drug addicts. This encapsulates most of my human interactions for the day, which is a loving depressing thought.

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

Yesterday I found out I have PTSD regarding my first post in this thread, and may have to take a month or more off work. Now I am caught in a web of doctor's appointments and workers compensation board stuff.

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

ArtIsResistance posted:

If I show my boss your posts do I get a few days off from work?

I dunno are you able to enter your workplace and not clench your jaw so tightly that you strain the muscles?

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

Off topic, but why do you have that custom title? And if the LP was good please link it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

Scathach posted:

I went to drop one roommate off for surgery, and when I came back another roommate had half my stuff in the living room blocking the door. He was halfway through trying to steal my room. I amazed myself by not kicking his rear end. I did get my room back but gently caress that guy he doesn't even pay rent.

So like, what WAS his thought process here? That you just wouldn't notice or mind?

So I've been off work since Monday and jesus am I bored as gently caress. I already hurt my back sitting in my computer chair for too long. I have read a book, watched a season of Angel on Netflix, and yesterday my girlfriend taught me how to crochet. Today my grandmother is in the hospital again and she has completely borked her spine from the last few falls she has had. My mother is worried that she won't make it back out of the hospital, she was already so frail and the more time she spends in bed the weaker she will be. Also she has some kind of infection so we had to put on masks, gowns and gloves before we could even go in the room.