Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sweet Calamity
Feb 15, 2008
Take nothing from nothing and you'll have nothing left.
I found out yesterday that my boyfriend was assaulted and has a broken back and I haven't been able to see him yet because of my school/work schedule. And my creepy as gently caress manager thought it was somehow appropriate to hit on me after hearing about it. Fun day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sweet Calamity
Feb 15, 2008
I just found out that the intermittent pain in my feet and back isn't actually normal--it's some sort of inflammatory arthritis. I'm only 27 and I already have spurs in my spine and am losing fine motor control in my hands. My toes hurt every day and I'm starting to freak out about it.

Also, I was bad and bought a pack of cigarettes today (been vaping instead for more than a year) because gently caress it.

Sweet Calamity
Feb 15, 2008

BioEnchanted posted:

Sorry about that. When I had mid-20s back pain it was just because I had been walking with Terrible Posture for 15 years without noticing, the doctor sent me to a PT who basically retaught me how to walk and gave me some exercises for the pain, and now I'm fine although still needing to do my exercises.

Thanks. I was really hoping it would be posture-related; I have terrible posture too. :hf: