Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
I just yanked out a nose hair and it was grey

My loving nose hairs are going grey

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
Been on my first bout of covid for a week, this morning I almost felt well enough to return to work until I popped a fever and elevated heart rate bad enough to call an ambulance about it, hooray

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
Haha, nope, I got admitted as an inpatient, still feel like dog rear end and had two more bouts of chills. This morning's thankfully didn't lead to fever but it still wasn't fun. I have never had chills/shaking like that in my life.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Phy posted:

Haha, nope, I got admitted as an inpatient, still feel like dog rear end and had two more bouts of chills. This morning's thankfully didn't lead to fever but it still wasn't fun. I have never had chills/shaking like that in my life.

So, I spent my birthday mostly asleep in a hospital bed while they pumped me full of remdesivir and ringer's lactate. Made my sweat smell weird. Eventually I guess my vitals got back to normal, my electrolytes stabilized, and I finished the course of antivirals, and they booted me out on the Friday. I spent last week recuperating and helping clean my house, and today I'm back at work.

E: being back at work is not lovely, I just thought I'd update in the thread where I was griping about it in the first place.

Phy has a new favorite as of 19:17 on Sep 26, 2022

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
Somebody in our office has shits that smell like the penguin house at the zoo

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
Grabbed a cat turd with my bare hands cause my nearly 17 year old dingus brought a klingon up to the bedroom with him

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
My cat's kidney disease has progressed somewhat and my vet wants me to start him on subcutaneous fluids. Once a week to start. He's 17, he's not getting any younger, and he's already on a bunch of meds, but this feels like a bigger development.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
Had a terrible dream this morning. The kind where I wake up hyperventilating and furious with myself for making the part of me that experiences dreams live through that poo poo.

I guess I'm glad I don't get these ones often.