Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ThreeStep
Nov 5, 2009
I bought a car and the realization of all the things I hosed up during the process is hitting me now. At least I'm not panicking enough for the chest pains to show up. Because the last two days have been full of that from just looking at a car and interacting with a salesman.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThreeStep
Nov 5, 2009
Squatted the wrong way at work and hosed up something in my already hosed up knee. Even worse, I was going to get my lovely, skin-irritation-causing glasses after work and instead I left early and have been sitting home applying ice instead. I've been putting off new glasses for months so this delay doesn't make much difference but today was going to be the day I was an adult and did a thing I needed to and that's pissing me off.

ThreeStep has a new favorite as of 20:18 on Aug 22, 2017

ThreeStep
Nov 5, 2009
Came back from a short vacation to find my "trained" backup had barely done the job and I had an overwhelming backlog of work. Spent most of my shift trying to catch up and not having a panic attack. Then in the last ten minutes of work I hit my hand and now I'm icing it and praying I didn't fracture anything.

ThreeStep
Nov 5, 2009
Heard today the rumor that they're holding an interview for my position. Which if true means they're probably going to start trying to get me fired. Considering that I'm already on a corrective action and therefore two steps away from being fired plus the way my bosses ignore me until they get mad about something I did or didn't do that I was/wasn't supposed to, that might be happening real soon. And as much as I hate this job and what it's doing to me lately, I'm also in the middle of trying to plan a wedding and buy a house on the other side of the state so I can't risk the disruption to my income right now.

These next few weeks are going to be interesting.

ThreeStep
Nov 5, 2009
Long and stressful day at work that left me with my hosed up knees hurting more than usual and dreading whatever tomorrow will bring. Then my finacee called to say because the two mortgage companies we were looking at ran her credit enough times her score dropped and she no longer qualifies for the financing we had earlier. So now dealing with one of the financers to try and add my lovely, uncertain income to the mix and pray it works. We were so, so close to having a place of our own and no longer living with our parents and now we're so, so close to losing it and starting over and I am freaking the gently caress out about this right now.