Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
1 i poo poo the bed
2 when I was wiping I got inexplicably covered in poo poo
3 woke up early to see him get shot and he didn't get shot
4 can't get back to sleep

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Some rear end in a top hat who got me a job at a frozen yogurt store that I was laid off from years ago after half a year of work sent me a message today asking if i wanted to go back part time. I have a real and secure career style job now.

I'm cheesed off that anybody would think I'd go back to that level of work and pay. I'm mad that l compulsively lied about every aspect of my current job to make the career reversal seem unlikely. I'm pissed i won't get the outrageous pay($24/hr and PTO) and bonuses/perks that I am already asking for should they want to interview($100 up front) and/or rehire($500 bonus) me.