Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gamingCaffeinator
Sep 6, 2010

I shall sing you the song of my people.
I got locked out of my store today. The dumbass who closed last night somehow managed to get our lovely old doors stuck so they weren't aligned properly, and were impossible to unlock. An hour and a half of pay down the drain.

The locksmith suggested that we need a new door since this keeps happening, but since our location is moving, our new motto is "gently caress it, if it's working for right now that's good enough". This also goes for the condenser coil in the case that continues to freeze and thaw, loving the temperature in said case up. But "it's too expensive to replace/fix with any permanence, so gently caress it, it's working for right now".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gamingCaffeinator
Sep 6, 2010

I shall sing you the song of my people.
I've been stuck with the wackjob bodybuilder/conspiracy theorist I work with for anywhere between 3-5 hours every work day for the last six weeks (for roughly a total of 75-90 hours) while he goes off on random tangents about whatever his theory of the day is. I'm not sure if he's trying to convert me or what, but the last conversation we had ended with me staring at my phone and showing maximum disinterest/disengagement while he told me that psychadelics would 'shut off the pathways to sadness and depression in [my] mind and open the brand new ones that will bring [me] happiness and sunshine!"

loving weirdo. I'm considering getting HR involved in this because he won't stop spewing weird conspiratorial poo poo and I am so sick of being told (in not so many words) it's my fault that childhood abuse left me with anxiety and if I had a stronger will I'd never be sick or anxious ever again.