Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

I haven't had a medicine that makes me sick to not have in like days. and then I get on it again and it's awful.

I finally actually cried about it because poo poo sucked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

I literally can't enjoy a good coffee without dumping whatever may be digesting inside my colon less than 30 minutes later. I just ate that, you literal rear end in a top hat.

lovely coffee does not do this to me.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

It's morning, but I can't stay asleep through the night anymore.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Another college buddy turned up dead.

Second this year, and not due to covid. One suicide, other we don't know yet. Third in total for me.

So it goes, so it goes, so it goes.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

I'm in pretty severe pain, laying in the family guest room. Muscle spasms, doc thought (hoped)it was a strain. It's back. Down one leg. Pinched nerve. Very likely pinched nerve.

I can hear the family we came to visit having fun and eating. I came down to socialize.

Ignored pain. Pain since yesterday.

I hate this holiday to begin with, but really looked forward to seeing everyone.

I'm only in my early 30s. All of this has been an issue since... early high school? Feels unfair, not the end of the world, not as bad as so many others have it, but still unfair. Not to me, nor my spouse, nor the family that saw them half-carry me up here last night. That's the part that makes me so upset.

I just needed to bitch about it, in most of the other places I post online, the people that care for me will be scared. I would rather they have fun.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Partied a little last night, no hangover, drank enough water.

Ate a nutella bun for breakfast and now I'm miserable.

Why is it that after 30- some-odd years of an uneasy truce with milk does my body now decide it's time to go to war if you whisper the word "whey" too loud near me?

I'm so angry, I'm sitting on the toilet, a grown man about to tear up because he can't eat pizza or even enjoy his favorite buns from the bun shop without getting sick anymore.

E: I can drink literal poison (alcohol) with very little issue, but a cute little bun filled with a chocolate hazlenut filling has my throat scratchy and my gut roiling. That little bread shop used to be the highlight of going to the city for me. It isn't the end of the world, I've got a lot of great other things in my life, but it just feels so loving rude.

So many things have whey proteins in them. It's like overnight, my entire diet has to change.

DicktheCat has a new favorite as of 17:04 on Sep 30, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Malachite_Dragon posted:

If you were getting evicted you'd have a lawyer-looking piece of paper on your door saying so. Hoping this will go away will still only make you more anxious because you're not going to stop thinking about it.

Sorry to double post, but if it's in the USA, this is true afaik.

I've hosed up on a payment before, during a time when I couldn't simply direct- deposit my rent, and even though they let me pay later, they still put a paper on my door.

I wish OP the best of luck in this situation.