Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

A friend of mine just told me the cancer he's been fighting for two years is pretty likely going to kill him. He hasn't told anyone else.

Scathach has a new favorite as of 04:20 on Nov 5, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

I went to drop one roommate off for surgery, and when I came back another roommate had half my stuff in the living room blocking the door. He was halfway through trying to steal my room. I amazed myself by not kicking his rear end. I did get my room back but gently caress that guy he doesn't even pay rent.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Pharnakes posted:

Come on you have to have give a full write up on this.

I will once the weekend is over and poo poo has been dealt with.

I'm pretty sure he thought he could barricade the front door with the mattresses. Lots of drugs in his thought process.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Last night I pulled a thing in my back. It was a bit better today, then I slipped and twisted and made it worse.

My fiance is back being friends with this hippie woo-woo jackass that everyone thinks is so chill. He used to be my boss and I've seen how disrespectfully he treats people the instant they do something slightly wrong. He thinks he's superior to everyone because of his diet and excercise and told me cancer could be cured by dbeing a vegetarian "but no one wants to committ." My fiance has cancer, it's genetic, and no cutting out meat is not going to loving help you lunatic. I get so frustrated that everyone thinks he's such a good guy to hang out with. Ugh.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Yobbet, I still love you. If you rereg or something let me know. Thank you for your kind words (and sorry I can't message you!)

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Someone stole my fiance's wallet so there goes rent money. On top of that I have a nasry cold. This is the perfect end to a lovely week.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

One of the guys on the farm-- dude has a huge history of abusing people and lying about serious things, which multiple people in his life including his father just confirmed-- just got kicked out for not paying rent. He decided it was a great idea to try to wreck everyone on the farm. He spread nasty lies about my fiance and I. Unfortunately the landlord believes him even though we have solid proof he was lying. No one else believes him. She wants to kick the two of us and another guy out today. Her kids are coming over to try to sort it out...apparently she has attacks of PTSD and she's done this before.

Guess all bisexuals are just filthy predators because her dead abusive ex was. I want to cry and I have to hold it together. I'm stuck at work all day as a caregiver and I can't do anything to worry my client. No one is free to take my shift.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Despite all the cool news I'm getting about my future projects, I'm probably not making rent this month. Or I can make rent and not pay the other bills.

Financially I'm screwed and so stressed that I can't even take the good news and be happy with it. I've been sleeping bad, I have a headache, and every time I think of the good stuff goijg on in my life, my brain is all "oh hey, remember that currently your pay sucks, you don't have gas in your tank, and you're broke and will probably be worse when the 1st rolls around."

I can't enjoy poo poo today and I want to cry but that sucks too. I'm trying to remind myself that lots of people were living in their cars when they finally made it.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

What a dick! I can't imagine having to work somewhere like that, wondering if you still have a job for months. Ugh.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Well, got an email from mom on Tuesday morning. It turns out that she believes that my life is a horrible mess, and that I've turned away from "being good" and was "warped by my dad." Also I need to "change my life completely and pray more."

All of that, a long with a ton of other resentful word salad that made it clear she resented having kids and compared me to a child molester and wife beater, because I went to Pride last weekend.

Welp. Rather be around people that love me despite being a dirty queer than a parent that secretly resents me because I'm not a good straight Catholic girl.

And like...my life isn't even a mess. I have a job I enjoy, an amazing husband that has a job he likes too, a little cabin to live in, and my own drat TV channel. The worst thing that's happened lately is having to spend $1600 on the dog when he needed surgery and I hardly think that's because I don't pray enough.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

So I got to work today and at 8 the first call came in. I recognized the last name as one of my favorite co-workers so I picked it up.

It was his dad calling to tell us that my coworker died last night. He was riding a motorcycle he picked up on Sat and a car hit him, throwing him into the other lane where he got hit again. I just had to tell my store manager and all our shop guys what happened.

He was such a cool guy. He had three kids, which he loved so drat much. And he was the first person I'd run to when I had a problem I couldn't figure out. When we had bad days we'd go out and smoke and bitch together. He was the kind of guy that when his dog passed, he was distraught for months. A year later he still teared up telling us storied about that dog.

My boss and I left work. I couldn't do it today. My desk used to be the coworker's desk until he moved to the shop. I can't answer the phone without bawling. Dammit.

Please be careful when you're driving. There are a lot of motorcycles out there. Rest in peace, Cody.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

oldpainless posted:

Ive found the best cure for physical ailments is a prescription of fresh air and sunshine.

And drugs.