Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fizzymercury
Aug 18, 2011
I am eating frozen white castle burgers for Christmas breakfast. There's no decorations, I didn't get any gifts, and I wasn't invited to the family Christmas lunch. After I spent all season being merry and bright, and this is the thanks I get. gently caress you Kringle, I'm even out of goddamn weed AND booze.

Also I have to figure out if I can get the guy I'm in love with to take me seriously and this is all just uhhhhhhhhg.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fizzymercury
Aug 18, 2011
A thorough detailing on a car that hasn't ever been deep cleaned is worth every loving penny. The luxurious feeling lasts for forever! And bonus, now you can just wander up to any lovely carwash and get the same clean for a fraction of the price.

My day is already poo poo. I stood up out of bed and promptly fainted face-first into my nightstand. Never done that before. I lost two hours of time, my forehead has dent in it, and I can't afford to miss work. Hope I don't faint in front of a bunch of roughnecks. I'd never live that poo poo down.

fizzymercury
Aug 18, 2011
Jeza you were right, no paranoia needed. You probably saved my drat life dude. Not going into specifics, but once I read your post I realized I was loving up and went to the ER. I'm in the ICU and doing better. My job is even giving me time with pay!

I can't believe I'm dumb enough to think I was going to work like that. Goddamn US working conditions had me seriously convinced risking horrible death was worth trying to show up anyway.

fizzymercury
Aug 18, 2011
I have been having random seizures that cause me to just stand/sit and stare into nothingness for hours and lose all ability to verbalize. I ended up in the hospital because I had one last night while I was shopping and they called the police because I was "acting erratic". The cops were actually super nice and called and ambulance, but now I have a HUGE hospital bill to pay and I feel like a freak that can't leave the house.

Also no driving (my one true love!) for at least a year.

gently caress this. gently caress everything.

fizzymercury
Aug 18, 2011
Dude that sucks, but definitely don't sleep with someone that you're not comfortable being physical with. That's always a bad idea, and it hurts you and her much more than being honest and shutting it all down, right? You have a perfect excuse with work stress if you want an easier out than "This is gross to me".

My day was lovely because I just got dumped HARD and I had no idea we were having problems so maybe I Have Opinions and should mind my own business.

fizzymercury
Aug 18, 2011
I went on a date last night with a 9/11/lizard people/crisis actors conspiracy believer, and that was the LEAST noxious part about him. He gave me a cheap JC Penney bracelet in a Zales box and claimed "it would have been Helzberg but I couldn't find a store". What? loving no, that's bizarre in a number of different ways. Also he never stopped talking about his bitch ex-wife and the whole 4 other women he's slept with. Just yuck. Why? I didn't encourage any of that.

This was my first dip back into the dating pool after 9 months of being single and this is what I chummed up. loving hell. I'm dying alone :(

E: OH! He wants to be a comedian! You know one of Those Fun Guys! Christ, what a cockmilk.

fizzymercury has a new favorite as of 15:48 on Mar 29, 2018

fizzymercury
Aug 18, 2011
I was too scared of catching his morgellons to let him touch me.

fizzymercury
Aug 18, 2011
It was the creepiest part of the night by far. He tried to make me put it on like 4 times during dinner, getting increasingly insistent about it. I dumped it in the garbage at the bar when I left.

fizzymercury
Aug 18, 2011
My goddamn favorite barncat died today. She was 17 years old, mean as a cold snake, and hated me. But that baby kept my sheep, cows, and dumbass llama happy and vermin free and I loved her.

Zoe, you mean old cuss, I will miss you more than I can say. If only for that time you brought me a living gecko and dropped it on my face at 4am. That poo poo was hilarious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fizzymercury
Aug 18, 2011
My Dad forgot who I was today. He thought I was his sister, who passed away from complications of Down Syndrome when I was 12. He was just so happy to see her and so excited to talk to her and you can't break the delusion so I had to pretend to be her. I don't care much for Alzheimer's, thank you very much. He's SEVENTY. I don't understand why people believe in a benevolent God when my perfect Dad has to be like this.

Why.