Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
One of my co workers filled the goddamn communal cremation machine with too many fat animals. Smoked out the whole building. Then when the catch trays caught fire because the dog grease in them got too hot someone hit them with a fire extinguisher and I got speckled with hot liquid dog fat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
The most cursed part is it smells like frying bacon but you can tell from the smell it's dog. It smells like wet dog and hot dog breath.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

I was gifted a quarter ounce of mushrooms. Before work. On the Monday of my work week.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Lib and let die posted:

I added the term "drat this dead dog is heavy" to the topography of my personal noosphere.

Then they had to prep it for a rabies test.

This job is... difficult in a new way for me.

My co worker had to take a clay pawprint from a gore soaked decapitated rabies test dog ten minutes ago.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Handled a customer drop-off today at the pet crematorium. Customers greyhound was let out to pee and after taking a few steps into the Detroit winter went "Man gently caress this it's cold." and ran headfirst into the sliding glass door, breaking his own neck. He then took ten minutes to pass. I heard this story from his owner who's very clearly blaming herself for letting him outside.

Really harshing my mellow here.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Some dumb gently caress put a weighted blanket in their dogs box so we had to clean a pool of molten glass out of the retort.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

My stereo ate a limited run (14 copies) sold out tape today that I never even got to listen to.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

One of my co workers dropped a 60 pound dog down the chute the ashes are supposed to come out of. Theres a large pool of dog grease on the floor and the building smells like Wet Dog Bacon and burned hair.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Yes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

This is my sixteenth straight work day.