Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SomeJazzyRat
Nov 2, 2012

Hmmm...
I am hour 11 into my weekly 11-12 hour work shift. I did not get a good sleep, as my new kitty decided to get in bed with me and wake me up every 3-4 hours or so. I just want to go home, and if these assholes I serve don't get out of here asap, I'm going to lose another 30 minutes waiting for a bus (either out in the cold, or in this building that I hate staying in). And worst of all, you assholes don't post nearly enough on here to keep me entertained.

That, and TMDTM posting about actual poo poo that matters more than my fleeting poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU