Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I went for a "job interview" that I really wanted and it turned out to be a ten-minute speculative chat about a position that might be opening up or might not and might go to someone with a different qualification if they decide that's better suited

I hate lawyers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

three job rejections within the same hour got the day off to a fine start.

It's just a job, it shouldn't bother me this much, but I'm starting to feel so unemployable and worthless. I know it's because I'm in that awkward stage between being overqualified for most stuff but apparently undesirable to the traineeships I'm actually applying for, but that doesn't really help. I'm 25. I should have a career, not just a job, and I can't even manage the latter.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

someone put a dishwasher tablet in the coffee machine. wtf

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

i've laid giant bum eggs 10+ times in the last 24 hours for no reason and my hole is suffering

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

A few months ago, my blood sugar was acting up way more than usual and I'd been hypo (low) on and off all day. Finally I realised that it would be dangerous to go to sleep still hypo and I'd burned through most of my sugary/carby supplies so I headed to the nearby gas station to pick up a survival pack. Of course, me being hypo at the time, I was weak and unbalanced and collapsed on the floor. Funny thing is, I remember thinking to myself that the worst part was how loving filthy the floor was, and that the fat guy at the counter clearly spent all day on his phone instead of cleaning. After a quick nap to recharge my batteries, I woke up to find the goony attendant and some paramedics screaming at me that I was a junkie so I ran away.

Anyway apparently my hosed up dick + gnarly balls flopped out of my trousers at some point during the proceedings and traumatised the attendant really bad, so now I feel like poo poo.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Biplane posted:

Today my girlfriend, the mother of my 3 year old son, told me she's been loving a coworker for the last two months and she wants to break up.
Ah, the "cuck" meme.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Biplane posted:

Man if only it was some elaborate internet joke.

I spent ages trying to think of either a funny joke or an appropriate level of sympathy and came up short on both. lovely business mate, genuinely hope you're alright.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

heavy with child, I snuck out to the stables to see my beloved, Jareth, the one good soul in my wretched existence, but upon reaching them a frightful sight awaited me: Jareth hanging from the rafters and the terrible King, my husband, laughing madly as the guards seized me and dragged me to the Tower of Solitude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Jeza posted:

Killing yourself because you're sad that other people killed themselves is a Top 10 Most Ironic Deaths
at least one of Jesus' disciples did it. you'd be in good company