Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

The kids across the street have a mother who is somehow stereotypically overbearing and protective and yet doesn't seem to give a poo poo that her kids' response to a car driving down the street is "continue riding bikes/scooters in circles on the street" and not "get the gently caress out of the way until the car is past"

It happens pretty often but today was extra annoying - I literally came to a complete stop as they biked down the dead center of the road, and one of the kids actually swerved into my car and almost fell into it. They're too young for me to think it's malicious, but god loving forbid I honk or say something to them, I can only imagine the righteous shitstorm of bile that would spew out of that lady's mouth if I dared tell their kids to be careful around cars on the road or something.

I swear I'm not a 70-year-old man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

food court bailiff posted:

Eat something mild like a hot dog to settle your stomach.

Honk at the turds in the street you silly beta bitch. That is what the big button in the center of your steering wheel is for. How in gently caress's name can someone be so afraid of confrontation that they don't dare honk their horn at kids playing in the street?! :psyduck:

I am super beta but also I really don't feel like being that rear end in a top hat in the neighborhood who honks at children playing in the street

I thought this was a complaining and whining safe space :cry:

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

I sneezed this morning and got a lightning bolt of pain in my lower back, and since then I've been feeling low-key out of it because of how much it hurts to:

-sit down
-stand up
-sit down leaning forward (had to do some soldering today)
-sit down leaning back
-reach for something that's not directly in front of me (reaching for TP on the shitter really hurts)

it also kind of feels like I have to poop. I put some cbd salve on my back at lunch but it hasn't helped a ton :(

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Yeah I think it's the former. Today it doesn't hurt nearly as much, although certain motions (mainly leaning forward while sitting) are still lightning bolts. I've honestly felt a little light-headed yesterday and today and I wonder if it's just from the endorphins hitting me every time I tweak it wrong.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Picnic Princess posted:

I had to explain to someone why they don't need straight pride and that it's equal to white pride. Might lose a friend today. Oh well.

I noticed last week that one of my fraternity brothers, who (no joke) by total coincidence was also a childhood friend, has been unironically reposting Ben Shapiro and Charlie Kirk poo poo on FB. I feel your pain buddy :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Picnic Princess posted:

I've known her for 20 years and this is the first time she's said anything remotely homophobic. I really had no clue she thought gay pride was "totally unfair that only THEY are allowed to have pride". It blows my mind.

:( I'm sorry. It's always who you least expect. This summer I had a much-loved uncle come out as some weird, horrible hybrid of Libertarian and MAGA chud.