Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

Whitlam posted:

I have the flu and all I know is suffering.

I got sick on the plane ride both too and from my trip last week. This happens frequently. Why is my immune system terrible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

princecoo posted:

welp you maniacs appear to have voted an insane bigoted citrus fruit into power so that's ruined my day.

I woke up at 2am, saw the results and now I can't sleep. Guess I'm going to be tired at work all day. I hope they fixed the drat heater so it's not 90 degrees like yesterday and I don't fall asleep at my desk.

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

An online order I placed was automatically canceled because I put a different shipping and billing address. What the gently caress, has no one ever tried that at this site before? Why do they even give me the option if it leads to automatic cancellation?

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

The Red Cross sends me apparel with the slogan "Heroes for Babies" on it because apparently my blood is for babby. I wore some out today and 2 separate people tried to strike up a conversation about the anti-abortion cause with me while I was buying groceries.

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

Things were starting to pick up at my new job, which I was excited about and then boom, COVID. I'm on my second week of not being able to go in, and still tetsing positive despite my symptoms being mostly gone. I'm sure I'll eventually get back to it, but at the moment it feels like getting an MS, a long and arduous job search, and then moving to an expensive new area has culminated in me sitting around watching the Napoleon Dynamite cartoon on hulu for the fourth repeat because I feel too lovely to move. At least I didn't have any Christmas plans I had to cancel. Gave it to my wife too :thumbsup:

I'm 90% sure I got it from going to an urgent care for an unrelated matter a few days before my symptoms started showing up. They made sure everyone wore a mask... except of course for the little kid coughing their lungs out.