Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cmndstab
May 20, 2006

Huge Internet Celebrity!

treiz01 posted:

I work at a lovely gas station and today this rear end in a top hat overdosed and died right in front of me. He was acting really drunk, but in the time it took him to cross the store, he dropped bonelessly to the ground with blood pouring out of his mouth. The other junkie who was with him was yelling that he was diabetic or something, who loving cares. I called the ambulance but the guy wasn't breathing. The paramedics brought him back to life, but when they told him they needed to take him to the hospital, he tried to bolt. I had him by both arms but the paramedic told me to just let him go, and then all I could do is wipe his blood off the floor and get back to work.

Jesus Christ.

That's a hell of a harrowing experience :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU