Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I do unless it's something I know will just make the enemies bullet sponges.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Yea I don't play games often if their like that anyway but that's what I do in a game like Skyrim or w/e.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Squeezy Farm posted:

I play Dark Souls on Expert.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

goferchan posted:

who else spent a looong time in the covenant of champions their first time thru DS2 not knowing what it did

Definitely man. Plus when Frodo drops the ring lmfao and that little goblin dude grabs it like a total idiot? Hahahaha... Such a dumbass.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

STALKER's difficulty also wins because the bootleg translation for the Russian version of the game which released early rendered the Master difficulty as Wizard.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Clear Sky is good from the beginning to the last 2 maps IMO. The Clear Sky end fight is one of the worst things ever though.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Any triple a shitpile gets put on hard mode for me since they're usually made for Games style noobs who spend all day following wiki walkthroughs.

Edgyyyy.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

You're such a jackass.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

nrook posted:

Boost guardian on hard wasn't that bad babies

Holy crap.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Your new avatar makes your posts look really badass and brooding. Especially when they got ...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

MeatwadIsGod posted:

I've been waiting for all the chapters to come out and get patched before buying it but drat. So long as you can toggle it off whenever then it's no problem, but it's extra weird in games like Hitman or MGS where observing enemy movement patterns is kinda what you're signing up for.

Didn't read this but the name + avatar is epic my man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

Aloen Isolation is a underrated.

This is the most poorly written post I have EVER seen. You were a mod?

• Locked thread