Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Coolguye posted:

i regretted it on persona 4 tbh

literally the only thing it did was double enemy damage and increase enemy health by like 50%. you can only customize the MC so what this boils down to is keeping buffs up and never being without Yukiko or Teddie when you're not loving around because they've got the buffs and the healing. the entire game took a lot longer than it should have but the fundamentals were identical.

it seems like soloing is the better plan for hard mode tbh. also thank you for the magic cake

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

I.N.R.I posted:

the cake belongs to the guy u quoted unfortunately. otherwise everyone can just quote him for unlimited amounts of rare cake,. maybe a sticky thread explaining this is required since its not very intuitive. :hai:

drat....the search continues...

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

and it's probably not the first instance of this but i remember losing my mind when perfect dark changed up mission events based on difficulty, like the rescue mission where you protect the negotiator but on hard you're disguised as the negotiator

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

no they will not posted:

Knuc playing far cry 4 without reading the game faqs page that reads "kill all the guys and go to the minimap thing": good thing I'm not. Casual

• Locked thread