Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i like replaying games so i'll do normal first and harder difficulties after

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

there are times where the enemy health upgrade feels good, like with the metroid prime games. poo poo just goes down really quick on the normal setting, especially bosses.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

in prime 2 and 3 there's some arenas and bosses that can def kick your rear end on hard, enemy damage goes up a lot.

and yeah on GC boost ball guardian was just broken, idk if i was disappointed or relieved that they declawed him on trilogy

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

god tier hard modes: mgs2/bayo 1+2 where there's flat out new enemies and bosses get new attacks

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

ice rear end

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

X-Ray vision is my least favorite recent design trend

it makes sense in arkham because you need to be able to scout the enemy freely or the enemy would have a tremendous advantage, but it just doesn't fit in a lot of other games

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

I think the problem is that instead of people making games with good perspective and map design they just add click L3 to see where every enemy is at all time

they took out looking through keyholes and poo poo in the new hitman in favor of batvision lol. it's still a great game but drat man

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

yeah hitman (2016) has a bunch of modern AAA bs in it like batvision and telling you exactly what to do and how to proceed with "questlines" to kill the target in certain ways, but you can flip everything off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i would even be okay with it in hitman if it had really short range, like people you could reasonably hear closeby anyhow but nope it's an unlimited wallhack

• Locked thread