Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
you should basically always start on hard because it usually means there's more problems to solve and solving problems in games is fun

that said there's definitely been a couple of games where i've regretted this though, if the game is really dumb about how it handles difficulties

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Evil Eagle posted:

SMT games give you so many different tools to succeed which makes solving bosses in hard mode really fun. I can't get enough of it to be honest.

i regretted it on persona 4 tbh

literally the only thing it did was double enemy damage and increase enemy health by like 50%. you can only customize the MC so what this boils down to is keeping buffs up and never being without Yukiko or Teddie when you're not loving around because they've got the buffs and the healing. the entire game took a lot longer than it should have but the fundamentals were identical.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Evil Eagle posted:

I'm going to start up Legendary on Halo CE PC right now.

Man it kills me that that game never got internet co op added

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Larry Parrish posted:

Custom edition has co-op maps.

of the campaign? that never worked, right?

i have like 3 friends that would love to rock the campaign again, but that never really worked i thought.

• Locked thread