Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
I play normal mode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
I feel the same way kumpy.. That poo poo is funny

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

*Lumpy

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Honesty the thing that's the most funny on that post is how the joke part is in Code tags or whatever LMfao. What the gently caress? That guy is wild

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

nrook posted:

I'm glad you appreciated my joke

We're being sarcastic dip poo poo. You suck and if you stick around here any more I guarantee someones gonna frag your candy rear end.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Black Baby Goku posted:

[Joshing around because he's my friend] Kumpy The Cuck

Holy drat did I just loving lol at this.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

In Training posted:

X-Ray vision is my least favorite recent design trend

it especially sucks when its implemented in such a way you can't really get away with not using it but you still feel gay when you do

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Imagine if you could do that IRL for a sec... Yeah, I know it's awesome. Did someone say panties?

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Bobnumerotres posted:

they took out looking through keyholes and poo poo in the new hitman in favor of batvision lol. it's still a great game but drat man

ya that's one of the few things wrong with Hitman (2016)

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

playing the Xbox 360 style of FPS aka halo cod etc on the hardest difficulty ftw. that feel when you and 2 other bros are trying to win on legendary

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

it's more fun in halo i think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Knuc U Kinte posted:

And when one bro's semi flops out the hole in his boxer shorts and you snatch a peek ftw.

A peek. Hell nah homie I'm going stones deep the second he presents himself to me

• Locked thread