Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Any triple a shitpile gets put on hard mode for me since they're usually made for Games style noobs who spend all day following wiki walkthroughs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

It's the truth and what I believe. gently caress you.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Actually starting to wish YOSPOS still had a bideo shames thread...

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I.N.R.I posted:

hmm.. i think if youre playing those games often then theyre really made for your demographic, no? :-]

I play them, but on hard and without looking at gameFAQs.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

no they will not posted:

Knuc playing far cry 4 without reading the game faqs page that reads "kill all the guys and go to the minimap thing": good thing I'm not. Casual

Don't make me dig up your posts crying over the witness puzzles, oval office.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

no they will not posted:

If knuc is actually able to find a post where I brag about completing the witness without even having to google what a keyboard is I will apologize fully

When I get on my PC you're hosed.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

:rolleyes:

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

mysterious loyall X posted:

do a let's play of watch dogs 2 on hard, should be impressive

Make it a simulplay and I'm there.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

rediscover posted:

playing the Xbox 360 style of FPS aka halo cod etc on the hardest difficulty ftw. that feel when you and 2 other bros are trying to win on legendary

And when one bro's semi flops out the hole in his boxer shorts and you snatch a peek ftw.

• Locked thread